Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 8

scalper:

Feedback systems (CS) have a finite process speed. A Dkz has no feedback, so the speed is faster.

Another problem is that if there are several slave terminals, the delays add up.

I said tomorrow.

Forget about feedback - you give a command and forget about it, and whoever doesn't do it, it's their own fault.

Copy via "signals" - what's easier than that? Speed - maximum, no need for robots.

FAQ:
Forget about feedback - you give a command and forget it, and whoever doesn't do it, it's their own fault.
You shoot, you forget.

scalper:

Feedback systems (CS) have a finite process speed. A Dkz has no feedback, so the speed is faster.

Another problem is that if there are multiple slave terminals, the delays add up.

:) All systems have a finite process speed, well not infinite. Having feedback doesn't change the speed of the process! Believe me. Maybe you call feedback something wrong? Maybe. It's not the feedback, it's the fact that in the slave accounts the action starts to run after it has finished in the master account.

Delays do not add up, Windows is a multitasking operating system (the Internet is also multitasking).

Integer:

:) All systems have a finite process speed, well not an infinite one. Having feedback doesn't change the speed of the process! Believe me. Maybe you're calling feedback something wrong? Maybe. It's not the feedback, it's the fact that in the slave accounts the action starts to run after it has finished in the master account.

Delays do not add up, Windows is a multitasking operating system.

Dimitri, sorry. A toast to women!

tara Dimitri, I'm sorry. A toast to women!

Yeah, to their loved ones!

FAQ:

Yeah, here's to them - the favourites!
Give me a name.

tara:
Give me a name.

I'm not your sister :)))

As far as I understand the man needs that the transactions in the slave accounts were carried out regardless of whether the transaction was opened in the master account.

It is not necessary to copy the actions here (I think it would be a crutch if the actions were copied), the main thing is to quickly give orders to slaves.