Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 6

Well, let the man sleep

Yes, remotely runable. That's the point.

Integer:

There is only one objective and real problem - delayed execution by the broker, everything else is solved by the appropriate algorithm of the deal copier. If the slave account replay after finishing action in the master account is unacceptable because of the lag, then the copying mechanism is not acceptable at all. However, the master account can be a demo account and there will be no execution delay, i.e. the slave accounts will start trying almost immediately.

Leave the broker alone. Running 10L at 0.5sec is enough.

You want to run real slave accounts from a demo? Are you serious?

If anyone is interested in solving the problem, it would be much appreciated...

scalper:

1. leave the broker alone. Working off 10l at 0.5sec is perfectly adequate.

2. You want to run real slave accounts from a demo? Are you serious?

1. If I leave the broker alone, then you have to seriously consider what the problem with using the copier is. So the latency in execution in the master account doesn't bother you. Then what is bothering you? In the slave accounts the orders open 0.01 to 0.02 seconds after they appear in the master account. after they appear in the master account (at least the request is sent after that time).

2) What's the big deal? Just a slot, and it will work better than copying from the real account, because there will be no delay.

scalper:

Leave the broker alone. Running 10L at 0.5sec is enough.

You want to run real slave accounts from a demo? Are you serious?

Sergei, do you really need to do anything?

By the way, by the way, the delay from the copier is not at all dependent on the volume of the order.

If so, I'll agree with everyone :)

tara:
If so, I'll agree with everyone :)

You're still awake - then we're coming to you ! :)))

FAQ:

You're still awake - then we're coming to you ! :)))

Time to go to bed :)