Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 13

FAQ:
It is you who are firmly stuck in the past century, not only are your statements fundamentally wrong, I advise you to read a book on the fundamentals of radio engineering above the level of the 70's reference book.

Do you want to chat here on the level of statistical radio engineering? Or the principles of information theory? No problem...

Digital representation is just a mathematical abstraction that drives technical progress. It doesn't touch the physical foundations...

No problem, mate, I'm from that time myself, as are many of the people here. You'll be quickly stripped of your zest and gurus on this forum. Either you start communicating on an equal footing, or you're out of here like a white swan.

FAQ:
No problem mate, I'm from that time myself and so are many of the people here. You'll be swiftly stripped of your zestfulness and guruship on this forum. Either you start communicating on an equal footing, or you're out of here like a white swan.

There's no pomp and circumstance. You got your rotten information about me from the trash on the internet, so you're treating me accordingly.

I can't seem to find a solution to my problem on this site for the same reason.

OK, so praise songs don't count as rubbish ?

You won't find a solution here until you open your eyes to the harsh reality and learn to listen to your interlocutor.

FAQ:

OK, so praise songs don't count as rubbish ?

You won't find a solution here unless you open your eyes to the harsh reality and learn to listen to your interlocutor.

I didn't see a substantive conversation. There were phrases about post-New Year's syndrome or something like that. There were clarifying substantive questions and nothing more...

You could have offered...

Variant 1 - trivial - folders of mt4 terminals are located in ***\experts\files folder of the master terminal.
In this case, the master terminal can scatter text files with the list of scripts and advisors among slave terminals folders (\experts/ files). When slave terminals finds such a file, they read it and launch the same scripts and Expert Advisors in their terminals.
This variant is good to use standard MQL4 functions for working with files (FileOpen(), FileWrite()...), as files are written into the permissible \experts\files directory of the master terminal.

Variant 2 - Placement of files using "kernel32.dll".
In this case slave terminal folders may lie on different disks.
Igor Kim used "kernel32.dll" in his works, I think you may ask him for advice.

Variant 3 - data exchange between terminals via WinAPI.
You can see an example of exchange here: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/100455
two Jhonny scripts, 20.05.2008 08:58
Used them as base, I`ve been sending different tics from one terminal to another. Worked from Monday to Friday without any failures, and one of the terminals was placed in RAM area (RAMdisk)

Troll

Integer:
Troll
Careful

scalper:

You could have suggested...

If you know everything, then do it.

scalper:

I didn't see a substantive conversation. Phrases about post-New Year's syndrome or something. There were substantive clarifying questions and nothing more...

You could have offered...

Variant 1 - trivial - mt4 folders are located in ***/experts\files folder of the master terminal.
In this case, the master terminal may spread text files with the list of scripts and advisors among slave terminals folders (\experts/ files). When slave terminals finds such a file, they read it and launch the same scripts and Expert Advisors in their terminals.
This variant is good to use standard MQL4 functions for working with files (FileOpen(), FileWrite()...), as files are written into the permissible \experts\files directory of the master terminal.

Variant 2 - Placement of files using "kernel32.dll".
In this case slave terminal folders may lie on different disks.
Igor Kim used "kernel32.dll" in his works, I think you may ask him for advice.

Variant 3 - data exchange between terminals via WinAPI.
You can see an example of exchange here: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/100455
two Jhonny scripts, 20.05.2008 08:58
Used them as base, I`ve been sending different tics from one terminal to another. Worked from Monday to Friday without any failures, and one of the terminals was placed in RAM area (RAMdisk)

And this, of course, you haven't noticed...
FAQ:

Anything is possible.

1) F1 in terminal \ service\configuration at startup.

2) dig a search for "copier"

3) dig vinapi functions

FAQ:
By the way, in the light of the function of referring to pips implemented in the latest builds of the terminal, the task does not seem so difficult at all.

Avals:
via sockets exchange. There is always a script on the client which listens.

That's why there was no "substantive conversation" - you don't want to see/hear anything you're told.