Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 10

scalper:
Systems with an OS have response times incomparable to systems without an OS. Plus residual error. Also, limited control range and loss of stability. You're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about.

The point is that you have the wrong feedback in mind.

You are referring to the feedback in the terminal server system, but you are referring to a system that is indirectly related to this feedback and does not affect the system you are referring to.

The copyer copies what is already open.

You need to copy something that is not already open, so you need to pretend (make the copyer believe) that what is supposed to be open is already there.

Otherwise, slip the Slave terminals information that everything is open on the master terminal.

haven't tried it, but it seems to be what you are describing: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9327

sanyooooook:

The point is that you have the wrong feedback in mind.

You are referring to the feedback in the terminal server system, but you are referring to a system that is indirectly related to this feedback and does not affect the system you are referring to.

The copyer copies what is already open.

You need to copy something that is not already open, so you need to pretend (make those who copy) that what should be open is already there.

Another way is to tell slave terminals that everything is open on the master terminal.

I need to copy market entries/exits by scripts, set/edit pending orders by scripts, set/edit autotrals by EAs. According to the correspondence table. Full stop.

Why do I need CC with its brakes and illnesses?

I guess the post-New Year's syndrome is taking its toll.

sanyooooook:

haven't tried it, but it seems to be what you describe: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9327

This is a modification of the standard multiterminal. If I understand correctly, it works within one dealing desk.

And I need different dealing rooms/brokers, because within one dealing room/broker the task of copying trades/actions is solved through public/non-public accounts of PAMM/LAMM service.

scalper:

This is a modification of the standard multiterminal. If I understand correctly, it works within one dealing desk.

And I need different dealing rooms/brokers, because within one dealing room/broker the task of copying trades/actions is solved through public/non-public accounts PAMM/LAMM service.

So contact the holders of PAMM accounts, they will help you, they have everything ready, all you need to do is to pay )

ZS: it seems to me that the PAMM-ah system is sham, there is no copying of actions.

sanyooooook:

I have no idea what to do with the system, but I have to pay for it.)

ZS: It seems to me that the PAMM-ah system is imaginary, there is no copying of actions.

They do everything on the server, including copying the actions of successful traders without notice.

scalper:
The server does everything, including copying the actions of successful traders without notice.

Well then all that's left is to buy the server part and do whatever you need to do

This is why you can't just buy a ready-made solution, everything has a price, don't think that it will be cheaper to develop from scratch.

ZSYZZ: In addition (even if the copying occurs) actions are copied at the opening of a position, not when the trader just opens the order sending window.

sanyooooook:

Well then all that's left is to buy the server part and do whatever you need to do

I have also been working on this solution for a long time and I am still working on it.

They have a good idea how to get the traders to open an order and how to copy the whole thing.

I think we need a terminal solution for different brokers/dealers.

The existing CC is not suitable.

scalper:
You need a terminal solution for different brokers/dealers.

As far as I understand, all your actions will be done by scripts or advisors, right?