Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 7

By the way, in the light of the function of referring to pipes implemented in the latest builds of the terminal, the task does not seem so difficult.

Integer:
By the way, by the way, the delay from the copier is not at all dependent on the volume of the order.
Dimitri, - and you too?

tara:
Sergei, do you really need to do something?
I wish I hadn't brought it up here. Some bullshit started with analysing my biography instead of having a substantive conversation.

Integer:

Time to go to bed:)

Well, it's quite midnight out there...

scalper:
I wish I hadn't brought it up here. Some bullshit started with my biography instead of a substantive conversation.

What can you do, it's a job, the boss has to know the whole story.

tara:
Dimitri, - and you're in the same place?

Where to the same? To sleep? Yes... I'm going.

If you mean copying.

The copier works like this:

A request to open an order is sent... goes... goes... goes... finally the order opens. So once the order has gone into the master account, it instantly starts repeating in the slave accounts, an order opening request is sent... and it also goes... goes... goes...

The problem is the delayed execution on the master account by the broker, the rest is immaterial (or as a given).

Well, he doesn't like to sleep...

Digital, don't sweat it.

Integer:
By the way, by the way, the delay from the copier does not depend on the order volume at all.

Feedback systems (CS) have a finite process speed. A Dkz has no feedback, so the speed is faster.

Another problem is that if there are several slave terminals, the delays add up.

FAQ:

What can you do, that's the job of a modern, you have to know the whole story.
The less you know, the better you sleep. The golden rule...