Market formula. - page 4

DmitriyN:
Price formula:
Price = Previous price + Random size and sign increment

Price=Previous price+ Increment determined by the physics of the processes.

tara:
Price=Previous price+ Increment determined by the physics of the processes.
What physics is there?

DmitriyN:

1. If it is 100% descriptive of price movements, it must be one. But, it can be written in an infinite number of ways.

2. If it describes a price movement of less than 100%, there can be many.

If applied to a man, his DNA belongs to which of the two variants?

DmitriyN:

If it is 100% descriptive of price movements, it must be one. But, it can be written in an infinite number of variants.

If it describes a price movement of less than 100%, there can be many.

Suppose I describe your actions in the morning (putting on your slippers, showering, etc.) what does it mean that I have described these actions by less (not less) than 100% ?

sever32:

I think the equation should be EURGBP=EURUSD=GBPUSD.

I hope you are joking.

DmitriyN:

If it is 100% descriptive of price movements, it must be one. But it can be written in an infinite number of variants.

If it describes a price movement of less than 100%, there can be many.

What do you mean by "describe the price movement"? Is there a price generator or something? Each Bid & Ask price is the result of the action of exchanging one currency for another. How can you describe what is done by millions of terminals?! Think about it.

Heroix:

I hope you are joking.

What do you mean "describe price movements"? Is there a price generator or something?! Every Bid & Ask price is the result of the action of exchanging one currency for another. How can you describe what is done by millions of terminals?! Think about it.
I'm sorry - that's what this discussion is about.

tara:
I'm sorry - that's what it's all about.

)

tara:
I'm sorry - that's what it's all about.

Discuss how millions of hands or MTS open orders and what is the pattern here?

tara:

Price describes itself 100%. An MA with a small period, for example, describes the price movement by less than 100%.

Heroix:

_ How can you describe something that is done by millions of terminals! Think about it.

This is theoretically, I realise, impossible.

And how do you understand what is done by billions of atoms?