Market formula. - page 2

sever32:

While you have a blank, here's what my Yandex found:

Well the forum is not friendly with the FF.

sever32:

Heh. And imagine that more and more people start to use the formula, what will happen? And how will the price move if this formula... is used by all traders without exception? ))

PapaYozh:

It is not a market formula, it is a formula for enrichment.

It has been known for a long time and goes something like this: "Buy cheap, sell expensive". The inverse formula also works: "Sell expensive, buy cheap".

Paukas didn't have time to buy cheap, so he made a correction: "Buy expensive, sell even more expensive". How often he manages to sell more expensive what is already expensive is not known to science, but he himself is willing to talk about it for 100 quid.

No, Sergei, I mean the formula as everyone understands it), not slogans and mottos...

What do you mean by a market formula?

nesssesary:

Heh. And imagine that more and more people start to use the formula, what will happen? And how will the price move if this formula... is used by all traders without exception? ))

What do you mean by the market formula? If there is one, how do you use it? Fantasize)

sever32: Suppose it does.

definitely is, the same (18) describes the movement of the market, BUT not more than 2 out of 5 times

I have brought up my old experience in coding of patterns, yes there are repeated parts of the history, but the market repeats its movement 25-30% and the trick is that the remaining 70% of the information (bars) is never repeated (analysis of all available history of the EUR in MN, W1, D1 and the last 5 years H1)

I was studying the market profile, on the Internet they say that the profile histogram peaks indicate the accumulation of orders, there will be support/resistance... yep, almost it is so - the price fills the histogram emptiness of the nearest history market profile in more than a half of cases

the same support/resistance lines by today's trendy VSA work, but as they write in the textbooks - the level was support, and now it has become resistance.... and now the price has rebounded from support....

well, the market formula exists and it looks like: a pattern that has already appeared in the recent history will not appear in the near future

I.e. the market formula is that if a mathematical device accurately describes a small patch of history data, then the same mathematical device should not be able to describe the next patch of history ))))).

IgorM:

definitely is, the same (18) describes the movement of the market, BUT not more than 2 out of 5 times

I have brought up my old experience in coding of patterns, yes there are repeated parts of the history, but the market repeats its movement 25-30% and the trick is that the remaining 70% of information (bars) is never repeated (analysis of all available history of the EUR in MN, W1, D1 and the last 5 years H1)

I was studying the market profile, on the Internet they say that the profile histogram peaks indicate the accumulation of orders, there will be support/resistance... yep, almost it is so - the price fills the histogram emptiness of the nearest history market profile in more than a half of cases

the same support/resistance lines by today's trendy VSA work, but as they write in the textbooks - the level was support, and now it has become resistance.... and now the price has rebounded from support....

well, the market formula exists and it looks like: a pattern that has already appeared in the recent history will not appear in the near future

I.e., the market formula is that if a mathematical apparatus has accurately described a small portion of historical data, then the same mathematical apparatus should not be able to describe the next portion of history ))))).

Igor, you are describing, analyzing local segments of the chart. Is the notion of a market formula limited to the creation of supports/resistances, history sections, order clusters, etc.?

There were specific arrangements between physicists in the first half of the last century.

They didn't know that the world was adapting. What can you take from them but energy...

But it still kicked in. And the world adapted.

But there's less ground beneath their feet.

They'll use...

sever32:
What do you mean by a market formula? If there is one, how do you use it? Fantasize)

Question to question? By that formula I mean a mathematical formula. It can't exist.)

sever32:

No, Sergei, I mean the formula as everyone understands it), not slogans, slogans...

What do you mean by market formula?

If you imagine forex as a system consisting of the following participants:

1) on one side - central banks (with their national and transnational interests);

2) On the other side, currency speculators.

Then, in theory, forex should be a system resistant to the influence of the 2nd group of participants, at least in the short term. I.e., if at some point in time there are a lot of speculators willing to buy a certain currency, this should prevent this currency from increasing or even cause it to decrease. Correspondingly, the converse is also true: if speculators are mainly willing to sell a currency, it should either prevent it from going down or cause it to go up.

For some time I tried to trade with this view of forex. Decisions are made on the basis of information about the volumes of pending orders (on Onda), but I gave up doing it, because the information is not online, but hourly, and that with delays. But it is very tiresome to look through 15 charts to make a conclusion about the 1st pair. Besides, it takes time, and then you have to wait another hour. In short, you get tired, nervous, make mistakes, and you cannot recognize your error in time :)

nesssesary:

1. Question to question? By this formula I mean mathematical. 2. It can't exist.)

1. learned from Pauskas)

2. why?