Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 6

prikolnyjkent:

But if you're sure to lose, then that's a straightforward way to trade in the opposite direction to mine... and with the same certainty that you'll DOUBLE...

The strategies here usually resulted in a loss, but if one went in the opposite direction, the process was greatly accelerated.

ULAD:

On such strategies here, it was common to be drained, and if in the opposite direction, the process was greatly accelerated.

How? Exact copies of loss-making trades, but made in the opposite direction - should bring a profit equal to the loss of the "signal source"...

prikolnyjkent:

How? Exact copies of loss-making trades, but made in the opposite direction - should make a profit equal to the loss of the "source of the signals"...

A dangerous misconception. It is not like that at all.

LeoV:

There is one paradox in Forex, which you probably do not know - everyone usually and always earns on the banknotes, that is, almost become "phantom millionaires", but on the real, for some reason, it does not work like that on the banknotes....))))

Please read the whole list.

I mean - what will make you invest your 100 thousand euros in, say, PAMM? the first condition will be fulfilled - the account is real, what are the rest, Lyon? because it seems to me that you'll always have doubts))

prikolnyjkent:

But if you're sure to lose, it's a straightforward path to trading in the opposite direction to mine... and with the same certainty of doubling up...

The arithmetic is against it. There's no way to double up.

Usually if you flip a loser, you get a loser again. Although the possibility of staying with their own and a little win some. But it's negligible. But you can't double up. You can't.

paukas:

Arithmetic vs. There's no way to double up.

Yes. The topic has already been discussed...

Here are my exps direct and inverse versions according to B.Williams.

A gradual drain on his trading criteria. Not to mention "doubling down"... :-)

Roman.:

Yes. The topic has already been discussed...

Here are my exps direct and reverse versions according to B.Williams.

A gradual drain on his trading criteria. Not to mention "doubling down"... :-)

Williams is reprimanded and written up!

paukas:
Williams is reprimanded and written up!

:-)

paukas:

The arithmetic is against it. There is no way to double up.

Usually if you flip a loser, you get a loser again. Although there is a chance to make some profit. But it's negligible. But you can't double up. You can't.

You must be talking about the wrong thing...

I'm referring to the mirror-like execution of trades (not the flipping of a plummer). If you repeat my trades exactly the other way round in this experiment, then your profit will be to the penny equal to my loss (without taking into account a possible proportionality coefficient). Of course, I am not including the cases where the price NEEDS to trigger orders in both directions. This is of little significance....

Isn't it...?

Oops... Warrant triggered...

Deal 2 - bought 0.04 lots...