Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 5

sanyooooook:
and give me the login password to the account too ahhh, I'll take a look at the miracle.

Er, brother, there's a lot of people here who still remember your negral and wiping the thread in a matter of minutes... ;)

You know, it's kind of like a word...

moskitman:

Er, brother, there's a lot of people here who still remember your negral and wiping the thread in a matter of minutes... ;)

You know, it's kind of like a word...

)))), there's very little missing in that thread

SZZY: long time ago I noticed an interesting peculiarity of different kind of clear logical systems to get into a flush, regardless of startup point during continuous operation.

ZZZY: this can serve as a good predictor of the future, i.e. what we know for sure.

I thought for a long time about how the price we see and came to the only conclusion that the price is nothing but pyramid (not MMM of course, but the essence of it), with its micro-collapses and micro rises.

And the only thing that the owner(s) of this pyramid needs to do is to recruit those who will buy before the collapse and those who will sell at the bottom, all the rest is a technical matter (and all the rules: "Sorry, bro, it's the market").

sanyooooook:

I thought for a long time about how the price we see and came to the only conclusion that the price is nothing but pyramid (not MMM of course, but the essence of it), with its micro-collapses and micro rises.

And the only thing that the owner(s) of this pyramid needs to do is to recruit those who will buy before the collapse and those who will sell at the bottom, all the rest is a technical matter (and all the rules: "Sorry, bro, it's the market").

A succinct definition. Pour you a hundred:)

ULAD:

A succinct definition. Pour you a hundred:)

Yep, it's the middle of the night.

Stop bullshitting........... I'm more than sure than he will....... but read the posts let's make specific comments............. It will take some time..... And it'll show you where the fuck you are.....

prikolnyjkent: What difference does it make to you if I get my dough for real, or just from a fantasy...? :-))

There is one paradox on the Forex, which you probably do not know - everyone usually and always earn on the banknotes, that is, almost become "phantom millionaires", but the real money somehow does not work like that, as on the banknotes....))))

sanyooooook:

)))), there's very little missing in that thread

ZS: long time ago I noticed an interesting feature of different kinds of clear logical systems to fall into the drain, regardless of the starting point in continuous operation.

ZZZY: this may serve as a good predictor of the future, i.e. what we know for sure.

Exactly... I support it with all four paws!

I also on this branch have a secret purpose - to compare whether the statistics of outcomes will correspond to the expected value, or whether it will strangely hold a little worse than the level for which the TS is designed (not to arouse suspicions).

Now I have a system on another pair, which will be in profit at ratio of profitable trades to loss trades not worse than 1 to 3. The distance in open positions to stops is equal. That is, taking into account the spread, on average, should be enough for me. But so far, the result is null: the amount of successful trades stubbornly stays at 1 to 3 failures and does not want to fluctuate regardless of a "portfolio" of 10 independent "lines". Not only that, but an attempt to open in the opposite direction from generated directions has absolutely no effect on this strange circumstance...

LeoV:

There is a paradox in forex that you probably don't know - everyone usually and always earns money on forex, i.e. they practically become "phantom millionaires", but in real life, for some reason, it does not work out as well as on forex....))))

Exactly!.. Right on!... That's what we're about to find out...

Sepulca:
Stop bullshitting........... I'm more than sure than he will....... but read the posts let's make specific comments............. It will take some time..... And it'll show you where the fuck you are.....

But if he's sure to lose, it's a straightforward path to trading in the opposite direction to mine... and with the same certainty that you'll make it...