Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 2

prikolnyjkent: I'm going to do everything by the book.

That's what they all say.....)))))

sever32:

Open a new account.

I don't see the logic...

Why would I need a new account if the viewer can see everything perfectly well...?

Those who are convinced that I am losing money can even mirror my trades ;-) If you listen to them, they are guaranteed to double their starting amount ;-))

YOUNGA:
What do you think is more trendy (some criterion for comparison)

Anything that isn't a Eurobucks. ))) No, really... The most "returnable" trading instrument. Somebody even invented a TS called "Plan B", I think, on the basis of this characteristic of it.

If you mean the formalized trend criterion, I don't have it, otherwise I would have a grail on its basis.

LeoV:

That's what they all say.....)))))

Why are you talking like that, my dear? :-)

All the statistics will be there.

What difference does it make to you if I get my dough in real or just from a fantasy...? :-))

О! Eurek sold out...!

prikolnyjkent:

In this case I do not bet on the continuation of the movement. The direction of the position is strictly according to the PRNG.

Fifti-fifti is exactly what I am counting on. And we'll pay off the spread by "playing" the volumes. (just as long as it's fifti-feet :-).

The PRNG is supposed to choose: sell or buy. You leave it to the market: sell-decline or buy-decline.

With the second statement also mishap: whitey-fifty will be only in general (in the limit, in an infinitely long area...), and in a particular case (in a limited area) nobody excludes series of ...over a dozen, ...tens or even ...ten losing trades in a row. This is what martingale usually burns on.

P.S. In general, make bets, gentlemen, my prediction is fifti-fifti minus the spread.

prikolnyjkent:

1. I don't see the logic...

2. Why should I need a new account if the viewer can see everything perfectly well...?

1. There is!

2. We must necessarily mutate, if not an account, then some kind of monitoring, otherwise there will be no credibility, because it's not serious, because you can write anything, as they say - "Paper will hold!

Von, Yusuf, (Oh! By the way, he's in a ban right now... - Probably posted links to his GRAALs' monitoring on the public domain again... :-)) in his branch "Sultonov Indicator ..." offered a table to fill in the trades using his entry/exit indicator ... Even if he filled it out and commented... there would still be no credibility... (I mean the approach, but not personal distrust...). I am now monitoring his TS on zulu and no questions asked! So far in profit! So here too, because the topic is interesting and needs some formality and a competent approach, not just some entries ... albeit in a table...

moskitman:...That's where the martingales usually burn.

As long as I have the Ilano martinets - rule! :-)

Roman.:

As long as I have the Ilano-martins - rule! :-)

You admit it -for now... You'll chew your nails off till your elbows. )))

LeoV:

What are we looking at? ))))

On the sliff.