[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 116

Vinin:

Have not tried fractals?
Vinin:

Have you tried fractals?

No, I haven't, I'm just trying to write a TS and I can't do it, I don't have the necessary knowledge yet).

Do fractals show the same lows and highs?

novator:

I need a function to store

values of High,Low,Open,Close of the last three bars but something I do not understand

If only there were a tutorial (

novator:

I need a function to store

values of High,Low,Open,Close of the last three bars but something I do not understand

https://book.mql4.com/ru/ This is a tutorial!

On a silver platter! You're welcome!

borilunad:

https://book.mql4.com/ru/

On a silver platter! Be my guest!

I didn't see that on your platter.

novator:

that's not what I saw on your platter.
You're looking at it wrong! Start with Azov! There's no way around it!

borilunad:
Don't look hard enough! Start with Azov! You can't do it at the top!

Thanks, but from the basics with what? I reread the textbook twice, maybe because I did not type examples have not grasped the knowledge)

novator:

Thank you, but from where? I reread the textbook twice, maybe because I didn't type examples I didn't learn the knowledge)
That's right! You have to study the textbook, understand all the examples and yes, assimilate the knowledge to know! And something you can look up in Documentation, TA and SodeBase! You will gradually get the hang of it if you are serious, diligent, patient and logical! Good luck!

borilunad:
That's right! You have to study the textbook, understand all the examples and yes, assimilate the knowledge to know! And something you can look up in Documentation, TA and SodeBase! You will gradually get the hang of it if you are serious, diligent, patient and logical! Good luck!

thank you I will do my best.

novator:

thanks a lot

And then read this:

Forum navigator and answers to frequently asked questions. Highly recommended reading!( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) 51 18.02.2011 FAQ

novator:

you need a function to remember the variable

High, Low, Open, Close values of the last three bars but I don't get it.

The values of these variables are stored in arrays-traceable.

So you have it like this .

The conditions,

if( Low[1]<Low[2]>Low[3])  // это не правильно

if( Low[1]<Low[2] && Low[2]>Low[3])  // так правильно