[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 111

tara:
The zero bar cannot be 'calculated' as it is not yet complete.

Exactly. Something about indicators is harder for me to perceive. Even the obvious ones are... :(

Server:
On the technical side is it even realistic?

Trailing on everything, I think it was necessary, but one at a time))

Gentlemen programmers, please advise where you can see a list of service variables point, Ask, Bid and so on...

Files:

Ouch, thanks, just what I need)) But questions remain, is there a whole list somewhere with explanations from the pop-up box, where all the variables are coloured and each one means something?

Allis:

Trailing on everything, it seemed to be needed, but one at a time))

Gentlemen programmers, please advise where can I see the list of point, Ask, Bid and other service variables...

Night hello! In Documentation!

And for the second night I've got the Pivot line with 6 resistances and 6 supports changing by themselves without compiling!

Allis:

Ouch, thanks, just what I needed))
Alice, was I supposed to right click in the square and left click Publish window image? Then I didn't notice it at once and then clicked on other windows. Sorry, did not understand for a long time!

borilunad:
Alice, was I supposed to right-click in the square and left-click Publish window image? I didn't notice it then and then clicked on other windows. Sorry, did not understand for a long time!

No problem) Call me, than I can - help!

borilunad:
Alice, was I supposed to right-click in the square and left-click Publish window image? I didn't notice it then and then clicked on other windows. Sorry, did not understand for a long time!
Allis:

No problem) Call me if I can help!
Some intimacy here without us ... :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

artmedia70:
There's a lot of intimacy going on without us... :))))))))))))))))
No worries! No corruption!

borilunad:
No worries! No corruption!
Only discrimination... :(