[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 278

borilunad:

I don't want to combine, just try it on 482. They should be independent. And I plan to work on two accounts with the same broker. The main thing is how to download the new one so that they don't affect each other in any way. I am bad at navigating in a computer, it is often difficult for me to do what others do very easily. I want to download and work separately at the same time independently and with excellent settings. So that I don't have to disconnect from one option to switch to the other.

Changed to Explorer 9 and now I can't find how to make a new folder. Upgrade and do things differently. Maybe you can give me some advice?

Is there a script that closes all orders in the window where we threw it?

How can I program my Expert Advisor to be able to identify and find chart extrema?

Ekburg:
How can I program my Expert Advisor to be able to highlight and find chart extrema for myself?
https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series

This does not answer the question, it is one thing to know all the hight and low hog points taken from the arrays, but how to isolate graph extrema among them?

Ekburg:

This does not answer the question, it is one thing to know all hight and low points of the bars taken from the arrays, but how to select extrema of the graph among them?

With Highest() and Lowest() from the number of bars fit in the chart! So swallow it, I explained it to you!

Ekburg:

That doesn't answer the question, it's one thing to know all the hight and low hog points taken from the arrays, but how to isolate the extremes of the graph among them?
I didn't know you had to chew and swallow it yourself :-))

I've been parsing ADX from the kodobase. I don't understand how an array size is declared there. Or rather, I'm guessing and want to ask again.

double MinusDiBuffer[];
double PlusSdiBuffer[];
//в init() объявления размера нет. В старте:
int start()
  {
   int    i
   i=Bars-2;
   PlusSdiBuffer[i+1]=0;//<--- вот?
   MinusSdiBuffer[i+1]=0;//<---
//и так далее

I've removed the code, which is not relevant to the question. It turns out that we initialize them with zeroes at the beginning and zero them when calling them again, don't we? I usually use ArrayResize() if I didn't declare size at global initialization, maybe I'm just used to it...

gyfto:

I've been parsing ADX from the kodobase. I don't understand how an array size is declared there. Or rather, I'm guessing and want to ask again.

I've removed the code, which is not relevant to the question. It turns out that we initialize them with zeroes at the beginning and zero them when calling them again, don't we? I usually use ArrayResize() if I didn't declare size at global initialization, maybe I'm just used to it...

These are indicator buffers - you don't have to specify the size for them explicitly, because they are dynamic arrays. By default they are filled with EMPTY_VALUE (empty value).

By the way, here's a reworked smiley with hotkeys assigned to it. See listing for key codes. The assigned key works as a trigger.
Files:
smile.mq4  5 kb

borilunad:

C Highest() and Lowest() of the bars that fit in the chart! So swallow it, I explained it to you!

Thanks for being specific, because those arrays were not specified in the link, and I didn't pay attention to the column on the left, since I was at work.

but no one is going to swallow everything you spit up but you ;)