[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 96

Allis:

Do you know how to install ZIP? Or how do you unzip it to take the limit off your computer's load?
Both! ZIP is downloaded, I don't know what to do with it. And downloaded program which unloads computer load is saved in ZIPe. Therefore, I should enable ZIP itself first, and then the program I want ZIP to open. Thanks for the feedback! (I have Vista, if it matters.)

drknn:
Please list the options in question.

Options, i.e. withdrawal methods: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Web Money

saperik:

Options, withdrawal methods: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Web Money

In all cases it is necessary to make a request in your brokerage company in which you should specify where exactly to withdraw money from your account (to web money, to liberty account and so on [by the way, withdrawal request can be made so that the withdrawal will occur directly to your personal bank account]), to specify your details in the payment system and wait for funds transfer.

Contact your brokerage company - they will tell you the exact order.

help is needed to write an advisor

dimarik0000:
Help is needed to write an EA

It's foggy somehow.....

borilunad:
Both! The ZIP is downloaded, I don't know what to do with it. And the downloaded program, which removes the load limitations of the computer, is written in ZIPe. Therefore, I have to enable ZIP itself first, and then the program I want ZIP to open. Thanks for the feedback! (I have Vista, if it matters).

Please write to me, we'll unzip your Zip together and install it))

Sepulca:

It's kind of foggy.....

I do not know how to makepending orders in this indicator if (for example, in sell) the top level (red) is wider and thicker than the bottom (blue), pending order was at the bottom level of the wide level (red) stop loss was 3 points above his profit on the bottom (blue)

Sepulca:

Message me privately
Both in person and by email

I made an EA to collect statistics. It was fine for a while, but now, AFTER adding a few lines of code, ME gives this "Encountered an improper argument". How can it be understood? I haven't found anything similar in help. Could you please advise me if I've encountered this problem?

Post the line of code where the error is found