[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 95

Allis:

The demo is all bullshit... Here's a screenshot from January 2nd, the demo http://clip2net.com/s/2Iziy

DEMO - maximum"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allis:

No, an open order has an SL and the order is not alone.

Each order at the level of its SL is followed by a counter-order, either limit or breakout. It is already there, instead of being opened from the market when the open order leaves at the SL.

And then as I described above...

Is there any way we can contact you personally so as not to clutter up the thread?

Either in person or ua3xcmSOBAKAobninskTOCHKAcom

Sepulca:

Either in person or ua3xcmSOBAKAobninskTOCHKAcom

Obninsk, yes we are almost neighbours)))) I'll write in a minute!

artmedia70:
If you are doing it for a tester, then remember the ticket of an open position and check the position with this ticket to see if it is in a closed position. If it is there, then check its close price and its take. If they match, you closed it at the take. This is acceptable for the tester, but for a real account it is a rebuild of positions on an index in order to avoid losing data.
At present the Expert Advisor is on Demo, while I am debugging the algorithm. Of course, I test it in the Strategy Tester. But yesterday I found a way to bypass check for closing the last position at take line. Even the result has improved, but the speed is still a bit slow. Maybe, my computer is overloaded, sometimes antivirus signals. I downloaded program in zip that removes computer load limit and zip itself, but I don't know what to do with them. They are still hanging on my desk, useless. Where could I find a step by step instruction, in simple words in Russian to explain their connection, etc.? Sorry for the inconvenience, but everything in Google is in English, using terms known to a computer scientist, which I am not, unfortunately!

Please advise how to proceed, or where to read how to install MT4 with EA on Linux-VPS. Thank you.

artmedia70:
Please advise how to proceed, or where to read how to install MT4 with EA on Linux-VPS. Thank you.

http://ilan-forex.ru/%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0-mt4-%D0%BD%D0%B0-linux/

borilunad:
Now the Expert Advisor is on Demo, while I'm debugging the algorithm. And of course I check it in the tester. But yesterday I found a way to bypass the check for closing the last position by take. Even the result has improved, but the speed is still a bit slow. Maybe, my computer is overloaded, sometimes antivirus signals. I downloaded program in zip that removes computer load limit and zip itself, but I don't know what to do with them. They are still hanging on my desk, useless. Where could I find a step by step instruction, in simple words in Russian to explain their connection, etc.? Sorry to bother you, but everything in google is in English with terms known to computer scientist, which unfortunately I'm not!

You don't know how to install ZIP? Or how to unzip it to take the load limit off the computer?

Allis:

You do not know how to install ZIP? Or how to unzip them to withdraw the limit from the load comp?

good afternoon! to all participants,

Please help me, I am new here, please can you explain the procedure for withdrawal of funds from the account, please all three options, if you can thoroughly describe it, thanks in advance!!! waiting...

saperik:

good day! to all participants,

Please help me, I am new here, please can you explain the procedure for withdrawal of funds from the account, please all three options, if you can thoroughly describe it, thanks in advance!!! waiting...

Please list the options in question.