[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 103

the pound is on everyone's minute ????? since yesterday ....dc iff

ruslanchik:
the pound is on everyone's minute ????? since yesterday ....dc iff

no.

BeerGod:

No.

do you have an insta ?

the strange thing is that i am connected to the data centre .... on m1 there is a quote on m5 works ....

ruslanchik:

Do you have an insta ?

Yes, on the screenshot is IFX Trader (Insta). Real.

drknn:

If it is a custom indicator, it is iCustom(), if it is MACD, then iMACD() - look here.

In any case, we must declare a variable, to which the indicator function will return a value. Then we analyze this value and, depending on the results, set the dll function to true or false - there is a signal or not.

There is a buffer/array BufW[] that returns some indicator buffer value. How to format the record so that it sends its value and dll

BeerGod:

Yes, on the screenshot is IFX Trader (Insta). Real.

ruslanchik:

you got insta?

the strange thing is that i am connected to the data centre .... on m1 there is a quote on m5 works ....

0,02154+65+4

ruslanchik:

Try changing servers or rescan and then update the history

Allis:

Try changing servers or rescan and then update history

done 8 times ... I'm not a child after all (sorry for being rude)

ruslanchik:

Made it 8 times ... I am not a child after all (sorry for the rudeness)

Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum.

This is the topic of the thread, so you as the questioner are automatically considered a "child".

And accordingly the answers start at the multiplication table.

And with that attitude, good health and good luck to you in life. There will be no more posts from me personally in response to you.

Allis:

Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum.

This is the topic of the thread, so you as the questioner are automatically considered a "child".

And accordingly the answers start at the multiplication table.

And with that attitude, good health and good luck to you in life. There will be no more posts from me personally in response to you.

I'm very sorry madam that I came here and got treated like a jerk who doesn't understand the basics ... I've been here for years and I know where and how to dig... unlike you

i'm sure the problem is in the code ... the build itself . " as long as there are no "notes on the problem" no problem " agree