[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 92

pu6ka:

In order not to open on every tick and to optimise the EA faster, I often use this construction:

Can I also use this construction if I want my EA to react on every minute?

datetime t;

int start()

{if (t==iTime(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0)) return;

else t=iTime(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0) ;

}

borilunad:
Thanks! But I don't know if it makes sense to go from the end, if the first one is almost always closed at the take, and the others are fills!
If you do it for the tester, then remember the ticket of the open position and check the position with this ticket for presence in the closed ones. If it is there, then check its close price and its take. If they match, you closed it at the take. This is acceptable for a tester, but for a real trade, you need to re-look at the index to avoid data loss.

artmedia70:
If you are doing it for a tester, then memorise the ticket of an open position and check the position with this ticket to see if it is in a closed position. If it is there, then check its close price and its take. If they match, you closed it at the take. This is acceptable for a tester, but for a real trade, you need to re-look at the index to avoid data loss.

Have you participated in the Championship? Did you make money? ;-)

Roman.:

Did you take part in the championship? Did you raise dough? ;-)

DemoBablo??? :)

No, I didn't take part in the championships. And I don't plan to. And this is an indicator?

artmedia70:

DemoBablo??? :)

No, I haven't participated in championships. And I don't plan to. Is that an indicator?

Of course, it's an indicator.

But it's a good idea to define what kind of indicator it is.

;)

artmedia70:

1. DemoBablo??? :)

2. No, I haven't participated in any championships. And I don't plan to. Is this an indicator ?

1. No. Real ones. I withdrew 200,000 rubles from my card.

2. Yes. It's an indicator!!!!

PapaYozh:

It is, of course, an indicator.

But it's a good idea to define: an indicator of what?

;)

I'll write.... what exactly......

I'll have a drink, I'll have a snack and I'll write.....

Roman.:

1. No. The real ones. I withdrew 200,000 roubles from my card.

2. Yes. This is an indicator!!!!

What's the contest?

Who?

Better in private, as discussion of DCs is forbidden.

PapaYozh:

1. What is the competition?

2. Who?

3. Better in private, as discussion of DCs is forbidden.

1. this is the MKL5 competition - the battle of the trading robots!

2. MKL5.

3. this is not a discussion about dc! I'll write more, here!!!!!!!!

I mean, that's my partner in crime! I mean that we are lucky and everything is fine and that I know how to make money on the Exchange!