FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 326

strangerr:

I don't know what I'm not listening to there, I don't give a shit. As for the invective towards Ishim - the man has been on the market for a hundred years, so many do not live, and is as dumb as a baobab, touts that buying now humour. Pay attention to Wizard's postures where he buys and sells, I do not know on what they are based, but he buys cheap and sells expensive, like the book says)))). Regarding the "sales ban" I explain to the especially gifted - a joke. And in general, think with your head and not with the other place, it is useful sometimes).

You're here like a stinky watchman, the fourth year - it seems to be getting better, it's you a hundred years during this time you can rise from the micra. I wish you hadn't come by....

(and you got your screenshots such a screenmaster screenshots after, better not write anything in advance, you'll screw up again - come out after).

emotraid:

You can't get enough of Stranger's glory )))) the man explains , he trades on the position, takes a few figures as opposed to me, I get 20 pips in profit and I'm fucking glad )))) but it's only for now, when I increase my deposit I will also sit in the long term and not knock off half a hundred pips a week ))))
Don't listen to him, there is nothing there! (empty) he is resting after his shift, he is relaxing (or do you think the Screencaster catches pips on the side) although it makes no difference...

Ishim:

You're like a stinking watchman here, fourth year - things seem to be getting better, it's you a hundred years in that time you can get up off the micra. I wish you hadn't come here....

(And you got sick of your screenshots such a screenmaster screenshots afterwards, better not write anything in advance, you'll screw up again - come out afterwards).

I understand that closing on stoploss is called "screwed", you've already got more than one lost or frozen. After you raised the pamm, I would just shut up. But thanks for the tip, I think I'll take it, I'm sick of this bullshit.

Ishim:
Don't listen to him, there's nothing there! (empty) the man is resting after his shift, relaxing (or do you think the ScreenMaster is catching pips inputs on the side) although it makes no difference to flutter...

I don't listen to anyone, I agree with everyone, I believe everyone, I love everyone except Guznischka and I do everything on my own )))

strangerr:

I understand that closing on a stop-loss is called "screwing up", you have already lost or frozen more than one depo. After you raised the pamm, I would have kept my mouth shut. Thanks for the tip though, I'll take it, I'm sick of this bullshit.
We're not discussing my trade here - although you don't have one ))))))))))))))))). Nah! You stay.

Bulls give up ))))

strangerr:

I understand that closing on your stop-loss is called "screwing up", you have already lost or frozen more than one depo. After you raised the pamm, I would have kept my mouth shut. Thanks for the tip, I think I'll take it, I'm sick of this bullshit.

Don't go away, or your fans will go crazy again)))

and still on the yellow one ))) gud...

Looks like the forum has changed its name. Fridays are always bullshit.

artikul:
Bulls surrender ))))

You got your shorts on again? )))) bad Friday... gold went down today ))) got used to Friday to feed them )))) total 34 quid profit for the week... too bad