FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 325

emotraid:

i can't get enough of Stranger's fame )))) the guy explains, he trades positively, he takes a few pips as opposed to me, i get 20 pips in profit and i'm fucking glad )))) but it's only for now, i'll increase the deposit and i'll sit in the long run instead of knocking down half a hundred pips a week ))))
I'm not a forex director, but he screws up just like the rest of them.

emotraid:

I get 20 pips in profit and I'm happy as shit ))))
cool )))) and i'm glad 5)))

Vizard:

StrangeTantrik is the branch's microflora...don't touch them...

If you wear a gas mask beforehand, you can touch this small flora.

The beauty of these threads on independent forums is the diversity of visitors (mid-term, pipsaries, mts-people)...
The downside - frequent changes in members... lots of beginners... imposing their style of trading on others... misunderstanding and sometimes ignorance of basic things...

emotraid:

They don't understand that they're not losing, but buying experience, if they remember anything at all from what's going on... nothing's free ))))

Yeah, but we could have done a lot more good...

))

Vizard:
cool )))) and i'm glad i got 5)))

well, i exaggerated by 18 pips )))))))

RekkeR:

Yeah, we could have had a lot more fun...

))

go ahead and draw where we're going on the euR.... it's been a long time since i've shown you anything...

emotraid:

Well, I exaggerated by 18 pips )))))))

)))

*IMF chief: Spanish banking sector's capital needs can be safely financed by the EU

Vizard:

go ahead and draw where we're going on the eu-.... it's been a long time since you've shown anything...
It is too early to draw. Let my EA first breakeven a moose, and then draw your apocalyptic forecasts in any direction - it is not so scary.