FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 324

emotraid:

What are they doing? What are they doing? ....
No, they just poked bankers in different holes and asked them to sign for stress tests.

Vizard:
yep...in the meantime shorts can be considered again later (pips)...
28 September. /Dow Jones/. The euro regained some of its earlier lost ground against the US dollar but continued to trade lower from Thursday's closing levels. This happened after the results of stress-tests of Spanish banks, which showed a capital deficit amounting to 59,3 billion euros. This value was better than forecast. The capital shortfall had been expected to be €100bn.

Yes and judging by the cluster so far they are buying.

In the BU, we'll see.

nexter:

I'm all for it. Otherwise it's "Ishim is a fool", then "I have an honest moose" or "50 pips doesn't count". So Strange has the moose and Ishim is the fool?

What has been said repeatedly, that he has the ponces of a forex director, but screws up just like the others.

And what did Strange hear? No way.

The other guy just wants to troll and have a laugh.

StrangeTantrik is the branch's microflora...don't touch them...

The rest is true...

Vizard:

)))) poztalom...what's the bot shorting?
The bot's already shorting. He has seven Fridays on ... Friday.

Vizard:

Strange Tantrik are the branch's microflora...don't touch them...

the rest is true...

for sure the forum director :)

Reshetov:
The bot is already batting. He's got seven Fridays on... Friday.

the market's a mess...

*Bank of Spain: 86% of the capital deficit is accounted for by four banks with FROB injections

*Bank of Spain: Capital requests could fall below deficit estimates

*Bank of Spain: Some banks may sell assets, move loans to "bad bank"

*Bank of Spain: Reforming the banking system will ensure strength and profitability

*Spanish Finance: Stress testsof banks provide unprecedented transparency

*Spanish Finance: Spanish banks' problems are now fully defined

I don't know what I'm not listening to there, I don't give a shit. As for the invective towards Ishim - the man has been on the market for a hundred years, so many do not live, and is as dumb as a baobab, touts that buying now humour. Pay attention to Wizard's postures where he buys and sells, I do not know on what they are based, but he buys cheap and sells expensive, like the book says)))). Regarding the "sales ban" I explain to the especially gifted - a joke. And in general, think with your head and not with the other place, it is useful sometimes).

nexter:
I'm the director of the forum :)

i can't get enough of Stranger's glory )))) the guy explains, he trades on position, takes a few figures as opposed to me, i get 20 pips in profit and i am so fucking happy )))) but for now, i will increase my deposit and sit in the long term instead of knocking down half a hundred pips a week ))))

I can't get it right now... but I'd like a yellow one...)