FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 321

emotraid:

They do not understand that they do not lose but gain experience, if they remember at least something of what happens... nothing is free)))

In this case, they are losing. You gain experience when you analyze your trades.

But listening to someone and doing it and blaming everything on him in case of a mistake is not an experience but wasted time and dust in their heads)))

emotraid:

they don't understand that they're not losing but buying experience, as long as they remember what's going on... nothing's free ))))

aeti's gun ))) the words of not a boy but a husband ... respect ...

Vizard:
)))
not so. But please don't tell me what I don't tell you.

Kitsan:

In this case, you lose. You buy experience when you analyse your trades.

And listening to someone else and making a mistake and blaming it on them is not an experience, but a waste of time and dust in your head)))

Whatever, their hundred quid is slowly coming to me ))))

emotraid:

whatever, their hundred quid is slowly coming to me ))))

and indeed))))

emotraid:

whatever, their hundred quid is slowly coming to me ))))
Emka Bond )))

nexter:
not so. but please don't tell me what i don't tell you

)))

you agree that the info is crap ?

and no one points out your position... they're just talking about the position ))))

artikul:
Emka Bond ))))

Yep... gold has a buy signal, it's a little flimsy at the moment... I'll wait another hour, maybe I'll get a piece ))))

Vizard:

)))

you agree that the info is crap ?

and no one points out your position... they're just talking about the position ))))

Regarding the info, I only made a conclusion that think twice before buying (in the sense that I do not agree with your conclusion about irrelevance - relevance remains because they can continue to fix what needs to be taken into account), and what conclusions you made is your business.

And about the position I do not understand anything. I told you a long time ago, express yourself clearly.

artikul:
emka bond ))))

that's a shame... the Emka Goldhandle seems better...

what's the "infernal machine" buying ?