FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 283

artikul:

I'm slowly pipsing down for now, it's safer that way)))

Kitsan:

Yeah)))) Gizmo, you've got it all figured out.))

I'll take it, I'll take it later...)

So 2900 down was also a runaway ))))

Kitsan:

I'm slowly pipsing down for now, it's safer that way)))

I do not exclude the downward move, but not right now))) The battery is dead ))))

artikul:

Six hours ago it was like this )))) The reversal signal with the exit into a bullish trend has held on for now )))) Reminds a little of your picture)))

I have this signal to close the short. It builds a little differently than yours, but very close)). It implies the possibility of subsequent re-entry.

artikul:
So, 2900 down was also a runaway ))))

Yes, a strong level, and also 1.2910 is now contract, and we have gone under it. What prevents us from making such a move(rice)? Right, nothing)))

P.S. This is not a forecast))

Provided the trend is up on the day, the real hike down is a correction. In a correction the second top is not always shown. But on the hour and 4 o'clock stochastic, rsi and force are showing a divergence. McD is only on the hour chart so far.

Made a predictor on 1 mash, last 3 days of opener clause are suspiciously consistent, no errors, hmmm, will see what it predicts for tomorrow.

costy_:

Made a predictor on 1 mash, last 3 days of opener clause are suspiciously consistent, no errors, hmmm, will see what it predicts for tomorrow.

Well, they also coincide suspiciously in previous days :)

tara:

Well, they match up just as suspiciously in previous days :)
Because it was going up without a pullback... Broke through all the important levels without braking or retesting...

margaret:
Because it was going up without a pullback... Broke through all the important levels without braking or retesting...

Yeah, I looked at the diaries - not a single hint of change. Just a bare fact :)