FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 282

Kitsan:

On the volumes from the futures. Volumetric bullish impulses. I do not advise to catch the bottom, as long as the pressure is down it is better only to sell.

Hourly trend is down, at least let it reverse first, then watch.

It was not a trend but a sawtooth correction and by many indications it is over )))

Kitsan:

On the volumes from the futures. Volumetric bullish impulses. I do not advise to catch the bottom, as long as the pressure is down it is better only to sell.

Hourly trend is down, at least let it reverse first, then watch.

When it turns around, you can share, but in the meantime, a small lot with a reasonable stop and everything will be OK. If they fail, the hell with it!

artikul:
This was not a trend, but a saw-tooth correction. And by many indicators it is over)))

On the daily chart there is a correction, on the watch there is a trend))))

Here at 1.2900-10 seemed to be a good buy. What happened in the end? In Asia, they went down on minimum volumes without blinking an eye.

Maybe the correction is over for someone, but I'm not going into bai)))).

artikul:
It wasn't a trend but a sawtooth correction and by many indications it's over )))

Can you elaborate on that?

I have so far:

JPY to CAD,AUD bay

GBP to CAD,AUD bay

NZD to CAD,AUD bay

EURUSD is on the fence and will decide where they are going on Friday.

Kitsan:

On the daily chart there is a correction, but the trend is on the watch)))

Here at 1.2900-10 seemed to be a good buy. What happened in the end? In Asia, they went down on minimum volumes without blinking an eye.

Maybe the correction is over for someone, but I do not buy yet))))).

I don't know )))) For me yesterday was more than obvious ))))) But today the market has thrown up a marker, indicating a fundamental change of direction, though a couple of strokes are missing, so we may go down again for the second top ))))

artikul:
I don't know )))) For me yesterday was more than obvious ))))) And today the market has thrown a marker, indicating a fundamental change of direction, though a couple of strokes are missing, so we may go down one more time for the second top ))))
Well, of course it was obvious - we were going down as well as we are))) Now at the level of 1.2850 they were pulling back again, but will they continue to pull back (higher) - I don't know, time will show)

tara:

More details?

I've got it so far:

Six hours ago it was like this )))) The reversal signal with the exit into a bullish trend has held up so far )))) Reminds a little bit of your picture)))

Kitsan:
Of course, it was obvious - we were going down as we were going down))) Now at the level of 1.2850 they were pulling back again, but whether they will continue to pull back (higher) - I don't know, time will tell)
Now there is a prognosis of the downward move )))) I think it will work in Europe )))) To take 2900 in a run ))))

artikul:
Right now there's a leading forecast for the formation of a move down )))) I think that on Europe will work )))) To take 2900 in a run )))))

Yeah)))) Gizmo, he's getting ahead of the curve)))))

That's how we'll take it, I'll take it later ))