FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 275

Money spoils people ))))

artikul:
Money spoils people ))))

nah... the lack of it ))))

Gizmo:
Please excuse me Mr. Stranger.
OK, get a new depot ready I'll help you drain it quickly and painlessly laughing and enjoying life ))))

Vizard:

no... their absence )))

Bummer as it is. And you go modelling))))))))))))))))))) oh sorry, modelling, that's what I think it's called)))))))))))))) Listen to this!!!

http://yandex.ru/clck/redir/AiuY0DBWFJ4ePaEse6rgeAjgs2pI3DW99KUdgowt9XtO8xHuNro5yUka1Asi_GPRqS-cjtjXG1ZTtLHDoBA00YPrLcWfcYpld1tUkAmTth5kMvN1vwQ-OTWeFz8H7M4gj5vj-fiN769KuuIE72_1iWgsu-NtgPolP1VGcD5uuS7tJ40f9u4Zt_Xc28Y_N1gX?data=UlNrNmk5WktYejR0eWJFYk1LdmtxaG5QQzNpSTlRN3JWMjFrd1RSZnBBSlBkUjRQSGRiQmdsWndkWUp5UXlNenNvRGY0SWZqRmUzOTREaUFUTUp2dlUwY3haSzFOQ205OTN6WkhJckpfbjhQT3diUlU0ZEhhVkdKTEtDenVNZVZhLWJ5LUVIVWVxMVFVMENocVZZVlMwSUcyZFNacEZpdjFvS2I3TlNIb1g0UmlSYS1JS0FnbkVLV2gzaldXVjk0R1FWSkstd2d5ek1KdmFLalJtRFpzUU5pZHhwalNNUnJZcHVLaER6YS1DdG1od2ptbmVlSkFtakdvdXRoRjhRWmp4TWpxOEhIdGlVbDFGcGtGcUtTRkVwdlBQNjZGWUI4&b64e=2&sign=19cd079ad756becf89ee6933a196a2f9&keyno=8&l10n=ru&i=6

Aren't the chicots or whatever the type was)))

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications)))

Ugh... asshole... You're a fucking ignore... you're a fucking asshole.

Gizmo:
Bummer as it is. And you can go fuck yourself)))))))))))))))))))
You're in for a world of hurt...

Gizmo:
You decide for yourself, I'll decide for myself. OKAY?

It's obvious, you decide, you leak, and Strange is the arrow.

Don't blame the mirror when you're wrong © Kozma Prutkov, Aphorisms

By yen the spring is compressed - something will happen)))

Gizmo:
Bummer as it is. And you can go fuck yourself)))))))))))))))))))

what's up, bitch... that hit a nerve ?))) you go fuck yourself today...don't forget...you were sent there a long time ago....

Too bad you don't have the brains to figure it out...

...not enough to keep your mouth shut (let alone make a living)...

not enough to apologize properly...

where the fuckers grow up?)))

at least you made me laugh, thanks ))))

it's been a long time since we've had a hysterical clown here ))))

good luck...