FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 251

moskitman:

The man quoted you in Slovak for some reason. Then he asked for indicator in English. If I understood correctly, the author of your "scribbles" is Eugene, so I sent him to it in his native language. :)

I just lived 1 year in Czech Republic and 2 years in Slovakia in Soviet times. I spoke in such a way that people did not believe that I was Russian. Now I can't say two words without Google...

Spy? I was wondering why you were attacking the cosmonauts... the subject is secret... no way )))))

Sdimm:
Thanks for that ))))
You're welcome. I'd rather share your gizmo with my Slavic brother.

emotraid:

A scout? I was wondering why you're attacking astronauts. It's a secret subject... no way )))))
No, sweetie, I was just a kid then, and my dad was in the service.

moskitman:
No, honey, I was just a boy then and my father was serving there.

First he went over to the Czechs and then to the Slovaks? Well, the Czechs are a mystery and the Slovaks are their own.)

gold to the north, lucky me again ))))

moskitman:
You're welcome. I'd rather share your gizmo with my Slavic brother.

You know I can't, it's intellectual property )))) and he can't figure it out without a bubble, and they're pretty tight on it these days )))).

emotraid:

first the Czechs and then the Slovaks? That's right, Czechs are a mixed bag and Slovaks are theirs ))))

gold to the north, lucky me again ))))

Yep, that's almost right. After a year in the Czech Republic, M.S. Gorbachev came to the (then) Czech SSR and decided to swap the two Soviet garrisons.

Czech and Slovak are roughly the same as Russian and Ukrainian. Only Czech is closer to German and Slovak is closer to Polish, which is closer to Ukrainian, which is closer to Russian. )))

Sdimm:

You know I can't, it's intellectual property ))))and he can't figure it out without a bubble, and they're not doing so very well these days )))).

Then answer him:

Indikátor je duševným vlastníctvom. Okrem toho, nebudete môcť použiť.

moskitman:

The man quoted you in Slovak for some reason. Then he asked for indicator in English. If I understood correctly, the author of your "scribbles" is Eugene, so I sent him to it in his native language. :)

I just lived 1 year in Czech Republic and 2 years in Slovakia in Soviet times. I spoke in such a way that people did not believe that I was Russian. Now I can't say two words without Google...

I lived in the Czech Republic in 89-91 too. I miss it like hell...(.

Kitsan:

I lived in the Czech Republic in 89-91 too. I miss it like hell...(
Wow! Which garrison?

moskitman:

Yeah, almost like that. After a year in the Czech Republic, M.S. Gorbachev came to the (then) Czech SSR and decided to swap the two Soviet garrisons.

Czech and Slovak are roughly the same as Russian and Ukrainian. Only Czech is closer to German and Slovak is closer to Polish, which is closer to Ukrainian, which is closer to Russian. )))

there is nothing close there in the Polish Czechs who speak German which is similar to Hebrew which is closer to the Ecuadorian language spoken by Arabs ))))