FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 178

nexter:
No, wrong :) I just see that the dollar falls in the kuya and follow the appropriate exchange rate. And what the exchange rate is for is up to comrade Berdanka :)

Sta2066:
On the teak - growth for the rest of the year

growth until the end of this year, or generally until the end of any year?

As a literary character used to say: you made a joke and I laughed too.

mimohodom:

growth by the end of this year, or the end of any year at all?

As a literary character used to say: you made a joke - I laughed too.

Fundamentally, the rise in the euro is for life, until the euro finally wins and becomes a world currency. Technically anything can happen, Europe is still very weak. As Pavel Globa said, the dollar is like a dead man still in its death throes, waving its hand to bring it down for good. The only question is whether the current rise of the Euro is a sinking hand, or if the dead man will still raise it.)
It will only benefit the Americans, they will screw the whole world, introduce the Amero and promise to pay everyone, just like MMM-2011 promised to pay depositors of Sberbank and other pyramids, but even for MMM-94 no one paid.
What to do gentlemen, bankers and crooks are the same thing ))

True, this is my IMHO, which is constantly changing, but the idea of the apocalypse is close to me ))

Nesradamus:
It's been going down for a month and a half without kue, and Strange is sick and tired of talking about it... . Where's the know-how? Or is Berdanka dumber than us traders???
I don't give a shit how much it falls. What kind of know-how do you need? I don't give a shit if you are smarter or dumber than Berdanka. You were told how to navigate the fundamentals with a small depot in a small timeframe, what else do you need?

Nesradamus:

Wednesday's resistance breakout? What events did it breakout on? With the german court ruling. had they not given the dough, it wouldn't have broken through. when did the bounce from support happen? with the release of the minutes and the gerdanka speech. Without them there would have been chances of a false breakout.

Nesradamus:

+1

nexter:
I don't give a shit how much it drops. What kind of know-how do you need? I don't give a shit how much it drops.

If the entry two are well done and correspond to an intraday plan... then who cares about the fundamentals... every day on the pip smoking the manuals will take your cuckoo away))) so sometimes you need a distraction and purely by technique or with small loss )))...

nexter:
I don't give a shit how long it's been dropping. What kind of know-how do you need? I don't give a shit how smart, dumber Berdanka is. you were told how to navigate the fundamentals with a small depo at a small timeframe, what else do you need?

The ancients used to say - if you are angry, you are wrong. And sneezing is no argument in an argument between intelligent opponents

nexter:

Wednesday's resistance breakdown? on what events did it break down? With the german court ruling. had they not given them the money, they would not have broken through. when did the rebound from support happen? with the release of the minutes and the gerdanka speech. Without them there would have been a chance of a false positive.
If you look without prejudice, the movement started last Wednesday, and no courts with berdank has not changed the speed or direction of this movement. Conclusion: only phenoms can use FAs on 5 minute candles.

Nesradamus:

The ancients used to say - if you are angry, you are wrong. And sneezing is no argument in an argument between intelligent opponents

nexter:

Wednesday's resistance breakdown? on what events did it break down? With the german court ruling. had they not given them the money, they would not have broken through. when did the bounce from support happen? with the release of the minutes and the gerdanka speech. Without them there would have been chances of a false breakout.
If you look without prejudices, the movement started last Wednesday, and no Berdanka court has changed the speed or the direction of this move. Conclusion: only phenoms can use FAs on 5 minute candles.
They didn't change because they were in colour, if they had been out of colour they would have turned around

nexter:
They didn't change because they were in colour, if they were out of colour they would have turned them around.

You might as well tie any event to it, since there is no change, it's in colour. Isn't it easier to say that moonlight has no effect on the growth of telegraph poles?

And in general, when one sees what others do not see, there are more questions than articulate answers...