FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 113

solar:

don't do it-so ))))) .

i don't do it, i withdraw))))) without it, i'm in too much trouble ))))) hobby)))

Sdimm:

Привет! откуда 1.31 )))оптимизм?)))

odiseif:
just, remember and write it on a piece of paper .... how do I know, I went to the market, a gypsy girl predicted the eu, holding a poster of kotirs at the currency counter ...))

In deep hindsight (620 weekly bars), since the rise of the price, it is currently in a downtrend, which could lead almost to parity (1.0400), as shown by the purple line. At the same time, an analysis of the price in medium-term hindsight since its fall (200 weekly bars), also indicates a downward movement, which has changed to an upward one (green line), which has the potential to rise to 1.3650. Consequently, price should be expected in the area outlined by the purple and green lines.

yosuf:

In deep hindsight (620 weekly bars), since the rise of the price, it is currently in a downtrend, which could lead almost to parity (1.0400), as shown by the purple line. At the same time, the analysis of the price in medium-term hindsight since its fall (200 weekly bars), also indicates a downward movement, which has changed to an upward one (green line), which has the potential to rise to 1.3650. Consequently, price should be expected in the area outlined by the purple and green lines.

oh my god... holy holy holy ....

solar:

oh my god... holy holy holy ....
Why immediately disavow, would you tell your tc, maybe from it too, from not understanding, holy holy...?

costy_:
Why immediately disconnect, would you tell your TS, maybe from it, from the lack of understanding, Holy saint...?

Some digital filters, some neural networks, some Fibonacci, some astrology and foundation )))) .... I have nothing against formula 18 regression, maybe I do not understand something, I'm not super ace)))

solar:

Some digital filters, some neural networks, some Fibonacci, some astrology and foundation )))) .... I don't mind regression called formula 18, maybe I don't understand it, I'm not super ace)))

holy holy )))) can I just filter by Fibonacci to keep it simple).

costy_:
holy holy ))) can you just filter by Fibonacci to keep it simple).

Well I have taken a certain niche joker, on this branch . And it suits me fine ))))

Do you think it is possible to gap up two figures at once?

I think this is total nonsense! Usually a gap is less than 10-15pp. Is there a reason for that? And is it possible to find out?

As a matter of fact, I'm in favor of!!!!.

Dimka-novitsek:

I think this is total nonsense! Usually a gap is less than 10-15pp. Is there a reason for that? Is it possible to find out?

Actually, I'm in favor of!!!!.

I remember there was a gap of 1.4 figures as well.

I'm against it...