FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 101

lotos7:

...interesting...please tell me why you measured it that way... from the close of the first candle...

I have almost all algorithms built from present to past, data array and processing i.e. goes from present to past. So I can change things in the past rather than the present ))) . Generally, the point of reference is very interesting ))))

lotos7:

MODEL WORKED...waiting for a price reversal next week...and come to think of it, you shouldn't have traded every day...

Hi all !

Lotus, do you think it will come down here?

I'm curious about that as well. In the news there is a forecast from the US central bank that this pair will trade at 1.2300

Today I went to the graves of the Lokomotiv guys! I put carnations on the graves of VANI TKACHENKO and ALL THE PARENTS OF OUR LOVE, KIND, YAROSLAVSKY, LOKOMOTIVSKY!!!!. If YOU are not a GREATER, REMEMBER the tragedies of Pakhtakor, Turin and others who crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU SHAME TO IGNORE THE PRAISE OF MILLIONS OF Yaroslavians!!! MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN LIFE!!!! I would give all my DEPo and everything I have, if only our guys were alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serg51:

Let him draw, there is no negativity in it.

Better tell me, is Friday's rise in EUR/USD a temporary bearish move or the start of an upside?

On the daily BW MFI is uncertain (MFI up, volumes down - gold colour).

Growth is buying, no aggressive selling yet, but there is a divergence on volume, I do not advise to sell, buy too, who is in the bays keep, others on the fence...

moskitman:
Strange, we've got half the country full of our people. ;)

That's why we're all our own, and the Tantrics are alien to us)))) Nomenklatura-s, worse than fuck you.))

solar:

I have almost all algorithms built from present to past, data array and processing i.e. goes from present to past. So I can change things in the past rather than in the present ))) . Generally, the reference point is very interesting ))))

What have you been drinking? )))))

strangerr:

What have you been drinking? )))))

As always - brake fluid

somby:
Today I went to the graves of the Lokomotiv guys! I put carnations on the graves of VANI TKACHENKO and ALL THE PARTS OF OUR LOVE, KIND, YAROSLAVSKY, LOKOMOTIVSKY!!!!. If YOU are not a GREATER, REMEMBER the tragedies of Pakhtakor, Turin and others, the crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU SHAME TO IGNORE THE PRAISE OF MILLIONS OF Yaroslavians!!! MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN LIFE!!!! I would give all my DEPo and everything I have, if only our guys would be alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll get you, but we have our own dead, real ones, to each his own.

solar:

as always - brake fluid.

Solar, you're a smart man, why do you hang out here?)))