FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 75

Ishim:
and up to where?

I don't know, 1.30 for now)))

I'm more interested if gold will make it to 1.75 today, not much left ))))

So far 1,289 before touching the trend line

If only we knew the depth of these kickbacks))))

mathijsen:
1,289 until the trendline touches.

what does the trend have to do with it? who needs trends? bonds rule ))))

emotraid:

I don't know, 1.30 so far )))

I'm more interested if gold will reach 1.75 today, not much left ))))

I closed the buy from 1.2570 early yesterday ((((, so 1.30, 1.33 .... who knows, here's a pullback of 100 - 120 pts. on the way waiting for ))))

Ishim:
I closed the buy from 1.2570 early yesterday (((( and so 1.30, 1.33 .... who knows, here's a pullback of 100 - 120pts. on the way waiting for ))))

it is clear to everyone that we will roll back, my business is to drive the price in the Boo, and then with any luck ))))

Will the pullback reach 1.2737?
Ishim:
I closed the buy from 1.2570 early yesterday (((( and so 1.30, 1.33 .... who knows, here's a pullback of 100 - 120 pts. on the way waiting for ))))

mathijsen:
Will the pullback reach 1.2737?
yes of course 1.2710 a pullback - just from where... now or from 28 ush ush xxx

The hike upwards is cancelled oil and gold look to be down

emotraid:

it's clear we'll roll back, my job is to drive the price up and then it's a matter of luck ))))
you can't make money on bu - you might get an ulcer...((((, pyramiding with lots! - i.e., at the top of a trend, you go to the sell with 1-2 lots or more, and you don't have a stop - you choose when to put boo and fix buoys - you can study waves, look at volumes... )))).