FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 12

so what's Draghi going to do for his birthday?)

Serg51:

Yes. All down, flat today.

Thanks to Strange for the VSA links. If spread and volume data is processed with fuzzy, it could be a very interesting result. Suggested the professor to look into it.

I didn't see the link, can you tell me?

TEXX:

I didn't see the link, please tell me.
It's all there))) http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/19567-torgovlya-na-eur-usd-po-metodu-vsa/page29

OK, tired of looking at the horizon=) I'm off for a beer and shrimp=)

TEXX:

I didn't see the link, please tell me.
Yes! Yes - go! warm your ears ))))

Myth63:
OK, tired of looking at the horizon=) I'm off for a beer and shrimp=)

Shrimp would you like to have a beer? )))

Ishim:
Yes! yes - go! warm your ears ))))

after what you've been telling us here, there's nothing to be afraid of )))...

Judging by the indices, something is coming.

The Canadian is also showing movement

ECB chief Mario Draghi has cancelled his speech in the European Parliament scheduled for today. As explained by the Central Bank's spokesman, the reason for the cancellation was the "period of silence" that the ECB has to observe during the week before the Governing Council meeting (6 September).

Draghi also cancelled his trip to Jackson Hole last week, citing a "heavy workload".

Draghi will now give his speech after the ECB's monetary policy meeting on September 6.

margaret:

ECB chief Mario Draghi has cancelled his speech in the European Parliament scheduled for today. As explained by the Central Bank's spokesman, the reason for the cancellation was the "period of silence" that the ECB has to observe during the week before the Governing Council meeting (6 September).

Draghi also cancelled his trip to Jackson Hole last week, citing a "heavy workload".

Draghi will now give his speech after the ECB's monetary policy meeting on September 6.

Apparently the market saw this as a positive development for the euro :)