FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 3

Judging by the H4 the downside movement has matured to the full extent, but it is likely to correct, then the growth will continue.

solar:
You can be as witty as you like, but the platinum info is old, that's the point. ))))
And you distinguish between what I said and what I quoted from there. You are our most snarky weeper :)

Alright. Gone OFF-LINE.

BeerGod:
Where does the operator index come from ?
Yes. In the SOT reports. I download from here (penultimate table on the page). Indices and scripts - according to the article.

ZZZEROXXX:
Probably in the COT reports.
Exactly in them.

Gianni, Solar, have you had a drink?))

Roman.:
Yes. In the SOT reports. Downloaded from here (penultimate table on the page). Indices and scripts - according to the article.

Gone to sales, what's there to see)))

strangerr:

Gone to sell, no need to look there)))

Well it depends on which pair, I will definitely sell the pound at the beginning of the week, the eu is likely to go further up or hang in a horizontal channel. I will be careful with it.

USDCAD I will buy.

OlegTs:

Well it depends on which pair, I will definitely sell the pound at the beginning of the week, the eu is likely to go further up or hang in a horizontal channel. I will be careful with it.

USDCAD to buy.

Vera will have two days to go, the pound is also a sell.

Canadian buy on Tuesday-Wednesday.

Target for the pound is 1.5682.

strangerr 02.09.2012 14:32
Hi! EUR USD what do you think next week to 1.28 or 1.23??? Need your opinion!!! :))
Reason: