Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 627

gobirzharf:

Next week. I will notify all those who are suffering with a post in this thread. For now, settle for what we have) the forum.

Use only default buttons and default prices. Mandatory condition.

Not sure what's the point of the prophets so far, but it sounds intriguing) Maybe you can elaborate?

What are these prices?

gobirzharf:

You should immediately negotiate a PR deal with a stoned DC and have him pay you out of his own pocket for all this "beauty" by "setting you up plus" on any trade automatically)

Anything that is "visible" and that lends itself to "analysis" is not the market. Anything that is speculative is a money loser.

You said it right here, almost) Only it's not the lock, it's the trade. It's needed for conversion. Just not the way you think and not where you think.The rest of the options are questionable and are in secret and under the control of the reptiloids.

Everything they write on the internet about markets, their analysis etc. - is epic nonsense.

There is only one option to make a hamster at last and try not to let it all down again: one movement, a good one. When roughly they happen, why, what they look like - you know.

Before that movement, just observe, sitting on your hands and money. Study where there might be strong movements and why. Prepare for them.

Before a possible movement, you should clearly know where you made a deposit and how the buttons are pressed to gain position) The main thing is not to miss.

Any forward as a professional participant, manager, cleaner, etc. (make up your own position or ask them and they'll tell you) on the "market" for animal trading and animal feed.

No one's gonna pay them anything.

They're out to get

and the more the better.

forget about the good movement, it will happen, but not in your favor.

and i'll tell you straight - at one time they were forbidden ...

Renat Akhtyamov:

What kind of prices are these?

That's a good question. I don't know myself. Take what's available.

gobirzharf:

Good question. I don't know myself. Take the ones that are available.

then not the default ones, but the current ones

Renat Akhtyamov:

no one there is going to pay anything.

They're just trying to take

♪ and the more the better ♪

Forget the good moves, they'll be there, but not in your favour.

Don't crush my dreams. How's that? And the stock exchange?

gobirzharf:

Don't crush my dreams. How's that? And the stock market?

the stock market is the same, you just need a lot of capital because the leverage is nothing, which you also have to fuck up.

so the first issue at stake is to learn to deal with the loss and not take it for granted.

Once you get that fixed, it doesn't matter where you trade.

transcendreamer:

But still, this prophet is really strange... probably not human at all...

I have never heard such phantasmagoric savagery before...

khorosh:
Sick is explaining something very important to him, but it is impossible to understand him. There is no logical connection between the phrases, but the person does not notice it. Sometimes the patient uses words that he or she has made up to refer to phenomena that exist in his or her mind: "It is exactly 340 paces from the house to the corner. And then yesterday the gabags dig over the balcony! "

If you can't understand the basics, what's the point in trying to answer?

You're the one with the tester's head, not mine.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

The stock market is the same as the market, you just need a lot of capital, because leverage is nothing, which you also have to lose.

So the first issue at stake is to learn to deal with the loss and not take it for granted.

Once you figure that out, it doesn't matter where you trade.

How do you solve the problem of losses? Do you have any ideas?

gobirzharf:

How are we going to deal with the losses? Any ideas?

read carefully what I write

that's what I said above

i posted one of my strategies as i see fit...

but the trouble with those who are not on the subject - the essence of what is stated takes years to get to the bottom

Renat Akhtyamov:

read carefully what I write

it's mentioned above

i've laid out one of my strategies as a matter of fact...

but the trouble with those who aren't in the know is it takes years to get the gist of it.

Shit, I read it. I'll never get the gist of it. Can you summarise the gist of what you wrote and what it's about?