Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 371

b2v:

OutLawMT5 cannot be closed as long as one subscriber is available. Are these the rules?

You can if you want to. The rules describe this point.

tomorrow is the last day of the last subscription, and the signal is all ?

Stanislav Perin:

tomorrow is the last day of the last subscription, and the signal is all ?

What makes you think that?

MOCKBA:

What makes you think that?

I don't know where I got it from.

hi all, on alp on the last two pages i revealed the basis of tc... here it is Pair trading :) using TWO Feet

ILNUR777:
What's the basis revealed)))) The fact that there are two legs and not one? ))))
The basis is not the legs and arms, it's the channel from which the decision is made either to manage the lot or to make trades.

no - you don't get the point - you don't get it....

it's the two legs that's the whole point - it's almost useless to look at one leg - it's like trading one pair

and often this half-assed view of the subject will create a situation

Now let's look at a two legged situation -

we have a near daily collapse of our spread

and the rest is a matter of technique - having a guaranteed flop - we put one leg or the other in case of entrance of one of the legs - compensate for the loss with simple MM + pyramid and spend profitable leg... you broke your brain already :)

What is the point of complicating your life with these "legs" if you can simply build a bundle of portfolios and divinely analyse the behaviour of portfolio trajectories using predefined models and filtering the necessary ones for your set-up - in addition, the entire market will be covered in a moment.......

And it is not difficult to see that at any moment the state of the account represents a set of positions = portfolio, so in any time interval between changes of positions a trader trades a portfolio of positions that either increases or decreases the total equity, so it is possible to imagine the whole trading history as a dynamic portfolio trading that will be a static portfolio without changes in positions, thus it is enough to define the required conditions for the optimal target portfolio in the interval...........

Further, I absolutely do not see the value in representing a portfolio as a difference, even in segments, because A - B = A + (-B), i.e. you can can canonically represent the spread as the sum with a negative sign of the second leg and play with it...........

as for the separate management of "legs", it is absolutely possible to trawl positive portfolios and close a falling one - it is much easier and more convenient to do it in a bundle..........

and the so called "spreads" is a trivial deviation from the mean line, spread trading is selling volatility = trading to return to the mean, no more, there is no mystique about it.........

recombining spread sides - moving from one trajectory in a bundle to another.......

trading several combinations simultaneously - for diversification.......

having built a bundle, it is necessary to turn negative trajectories into a positive area..........

then apply your favourite methods - trawl, reverse, stops, whatever.........

But forex is a sham with no chance of making any money and it's better to go straight to the factory.

Aleksander:
ILNUR777:

no - you don't get it - you don't get it....

two legs is exactly the point - considering one leg is almost useless - it's like trading one pair

and often this half-assed view of the subject will create a situation

Well since it's more familiar in the terminology of human limbs, I'll rephrase. The resemblance of legs can be built on one pair, just why, when you can build them more prospectively from several pairs. That is, the point of trading on one pair when you can choose with a fatter potential. It doesn't say anything about the sense of principle of building legs itself.