Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 296

Good luck to you too Joker!

And it's best not to clean up the thread, as the story goes on.

galaxy07:

"

"

gives an error

It's working! The moment of truth has arrived, gentlemen! Let's have a sweepstake! Who's betting $100 on Joker and who's betting against him?

Geograff:

Good luck to you too Joker!

And it's best not to purge the thread, as the story goes on.

Of course not! What kind of mania is this - to clean branches! Then search and search for those important information and conceptual clues.

Joker:

P.S.: GerbertX ( and a bunch of other troll nicknames, under which someone called Sergey lives... ): do you have any idea how stupid you'll feel now?

P.P.S.: - I'm leaving this forum with sincere wishes of success to all...

I'm guessing he won't feel like anything, he just got what he wanted, that's why he was hysterical - it worked, as you can see...

Trading history is not confirmed.

Trading privileges are not confirmed.

And what does that mean?

Joker - thank you! Serious gift for analysis, already +3.3%.

I think that I have monitored it for nothing - it is already too much.
I wanted to ask for more information for the last year in the history tester, because 2-3 weeks is not enough (and I was too shy to ask).
And here we have live monitoring, no trades are even closed. I have only to make signals and make money:)

Myfxbook is viewed by competent people, so the number of knowledgeable may increase.
On the other hand, I'm sure that even if the EA text is posted right here, it will not help everyone and the world will not collapse:)

Found another monitoring for those interested (not mine):https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/194257 .

Now there is something to watch!

Geograff:
What does it mean ?

It means that after opening monitoring, you still need to confirm your trading history and trading privileges.

Click on the question marks there, read it.

If you need to change the language to Russian, look for the British flag at the bottom of the site.

b2v2:

Joker - thank you! A gift for analysis is a serious one,

BOA-GA-GA.