Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 291

Rand0m:

I haven't read this thread from the beginning. I have paid more attention to this branch after Mr. Jokera's signals were published on Five's site.

Yes, and most grateful to you for generously allowing me to think as I like))))))(lots of brackets)

And where can I see these signals?

Rand0m:

I haven't read the thread from the beginning. I have paid more attention to this branch after Mr. Jokera's signals were published on Five's site.

Yes, and most grateful to you for generously allowing me to think how I'd like))))))(lots of brackets).

You're welcome, nothing is too bad for a good man )))) if you start thinking differently than you like, I won't mind either )))) I won't mind at all in any aspect of your thoughts )))

Z.U.: Maybe you should have asked Joker for the investment password right away, surely he must prove... everything... or at least something... but by all means... )))

khorosh:
No, he is not the best option, on the contrary, the worst.
Relative drawdown in funds:78.02% (332 286.34)
maybe this is the best. why do you think it's the worst?
Rand0m:
This is an interesting question, at least for me. There may be many reasons, but I would highlight two main ones. First: the author is not aware of the real situation. Like an inveterate loser who thinks / remembers only about winning and does not want to remember / accept losses. Such people live in their reality, confident that a series of losses, will be sure to win (which, perhaps, will be, but will not recover all the losses). The second reason: the author is aware of the flaw in his trading, but the desire to attract immature minds to his person takes its toll. The desire to realize himself as a "local guru" is a banal desire to improve his self-esteem.
people think that if he does not ask for money, he is a good person and we can trust him. but there may be other types of financial interests.
- They create a topic in the "commerce" section - "sell signals or indicator for dough" - and earn profit.
- If traders demand it, then brokers will have to buy it.
- You may use bots of brokers, so that people will not fully understand the strategy and will run to the market and lose their money.
- You can put promising ideas, write that it is a grail - and let others finish them.
may not be of material interest:
- just trolling.
- Pretending to be a guru on the forums.

when Necoll-y was banned, Joker showed up right away. Necolla and Joker talk in the same terminology "backs", "fora", and so on. The two talk about Penny and about Parrondo. Joker said that he gave the straight in the first pages of the thread, and there it turned out to be Necolla's straight. It could very well be the same person.
Rand0m:
Now this is a very interesting question, at least for me. There may be many reasons, but I would single out two main ones. First: the author is not aware of the real situation. Like an inveterate loser who thinks / remembers only about winning and does not want to remember / accept losses. Such people live in their reality, confident that a series of losses, will be sure to win (which, perhaps, will be, but will not recover all the losses). The second reason: the author is aware of the flaw in his trading, but the desire to attract immature minds to his person takes its toll. The desire to realize oneself as a "local guru" is a banal desire to improve one's self-esteem.
Those signals are closed. How are the results?

alexx_v:

You're welcome, nothing is too much trouble for a good man )))) if you start thinking differently than you want, I won't mind either )))) I won't mind at all in any aspect of your thoughts ))))

Hint: Maybe you should have asked Joker for the investment password right away, surely he must prove... everything... or at least something... but surely... )))

Of course he has to. not to be treated as a liar. the state does not prove anything. the state is nothing compared to monitoring and can be used as a story.

GerbertX:
Of course he has to. lest he be treated as a liar. the state does not prove anything. the state is nothing compared to monitoring and can be tweaked to fit the story however he likes.

Better still, give away the tanks you've earned to forum users, then they'll believe it for sure. Or broadcast signals for free ... )))

You make me laugh ))))

What does monitoring have to do with handing out dough, I don't see the connection. O_o No one will get money from your monitoring.
If you want to prove something, do the monitoring. only an extremely naive person can be convinced by a state with a history fitting.

GerbertX:
What does monitoring have to do with handing out dough, I don't see the connection. O_o No one will get money from your monitoring.
If you want to prove something, do the monitoring.

What makes you think anyone wants to prove anything to anyone?

torlight:
What makes you think anyone wants to prove anything to anyone?
If a person throws a state, it means he wants to prove something to someone. but nowadays, you can't prove anything with a state.
It's the same as throwing such "proof":

I make money on forex! Here's a proof!

The simple-minded people will believe it.

And I don't think you'll argue with the fact that you can make it fit the story.

seedormatrasch:
Where can I see these signals?
There is nothing to see. As I remember one signal, he didn't lose money, but he didn't make any money either (but he didn't trade much either, about a month). The equity was wobbling around zero. You can google or yandex cache, if you are interested.

GerbertX:

When Necoll-y was banned, Joker would show up. Necolla and Joker talk in the same terminology 'backs', 'fora', and so on. The two talk about Penny and about Parrondo. Joker said that he gave the straight in the first pages of the thread, and there it turned out to be Necolla's straight. It could very well be the same person.
Those signals are closed. What are the results?

Of course he has to. to avoid being treated as a liar. the stack does not prove anything. the stack is nothing compared to monitoring that can be used to fit the story however you want.

Uh...., Necoll-y is remembered! I remember it now with both shudder and nostalgia at the same time! At least the forum was alive then...