Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 295

b2v2:
Got it, I'll write a little later.

Yeah. It's utopia all over the place.

GerbertX.Noonehere isgoing to prove anything toyou! Although you already understand. And you're trying to prove something here. Like a child, for God's sake.

And now another dung sprinkling in the studio ;)

chegevara555:

Let's not be insulting. Joker may not have monitored the account, but he has given a lot for those who can think and want to work. And you, chegevara555, have brought exactly nothing to this forum.

We have to listen to Joker, after all. People just don't believe in these stats (myself included), NiColla foolishly agreed and leaked it.

Will Joker agree to prove the opposite ( DO NOT need any 1000% - just a live monitor with a positive result ).

I think formed the crux of today's problem.

Geograff:

We have to listen to Joker, after all. People just don't believe in these stats (myself included), NiColla foolishly agreed and leaked it.

Will Joker agree to prove the opposite ( DO NOT need any 1000% - just a live monitor with a positive result ).

I think formed the crux of today's problem.

Your appeals about monitoring have no motivation for our esteemed Joker. Here if you were a potential investor - then personally for you maybe he would put up monitoring. As it is, I don't see the point.

A request to the moderators. Please clean up the last couple of pages of the thread from off-topic.

Dialog22:
A request to the moderators. Please clean up the last couple of pages of the thread from off-topic.
Please to the moderators - no need to clean anything up! This is history! The strife and the battles! Save it for posterity!

Lastly, let's keep the flies out of the cutlets:

- I had signals from 2013 to 2015, they were all absolutely free, and I used them solely for research purposes to test the system's insensitivity to various brokers/markets.

- I'm going to freeze the signal and freeze it from scratch, so there won't be any questions about the fact that I made a thousand accounts and published one successful one of them. In this case, I will not be able to change the account number and you will see for yourself.

- I fear in advance for the mental health consequences of some schizophrenic cockroaches who have been climbing over me for several years

P.S.: GerbertX ( and also a bunch of troll nicknames, under which someone called Sergey lives ... ): Do you have any idea how stupid you'll feel now?

P.P.S.: - I'm leaving this forum with sincere wishes of success to all...

"

"

gives an error