Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 293

Joker will come and give his usual dumb excuse "I don't owe anyone anything". )))) naive hamsters are falling for it!
Joker's afraid of monitoring!)))

Now he is here, but his avatar has changed. Now he is a Reptiloid, who has come to give us secret knowledge.

There was already one such Reptiloid. He wanted to teach Earth people how to make money. all he had to pay was 100 quid.
http://forexsystemsru.com/ruchnye-torgovye-strategii-i-sistemy/65087-parnyi-treiding-graal%60-est%60.html

Joker:

I increased 150 times in 14 days (in 2 weeks).

yes. on a known story. and in the real market you WALKED BETWEEN ZERO.
alexx_v:

You are asking them for the impossible.

he's got a good point, so why don't you defend him? don't ever defend him unless you have proof he's right!
you know, there is such a thing as "useful idiots". don't become a "useful idiot"!

Joker - no offence, but if you show me that you can - confirm, you are the troll.

I'm watching you - (NeColla, Joker, Seka), so far has really confirmed his trade NeColla, on a bet by losing an account - somewhere out there in the game office,

I think it was written about on this thread.

Joker:

Yes, we have made a lot of noise...

It's a pity that the result shown caused a flood of schizophrenia in some people: Nekola and I are completely different people and we have completely different systems. (2 Rand0m, GerbertX and other troll-masters of verbiage: professionalism is not the result of hard work, research, study of mathematics, physics, statistics, programming and other technologies and sciences. Honestly: I don't give a shit what or who thinks of me after what I've shown you and tried to teach you.

Nothing and no one sell and not going to sell, prove - the same. The purpose was - out of curiosity beat Nekola's record, which increased the deposit of 100 times in 25 days, I have increased by 150 times in 14 days (in 2 weeks). I reached my goal.

Exhale...

And who was I spouting piles of shit at? As for the fact that you and Nekolo are the same person, I can neither claim that nor the contrary. I don't really care about that. For me Nekola is a kind of collective image of a "forum guru". It's also interesting to read about professionalism from a man who has 80% drawdown in his stack. Or is it all just for fun? Well, very professional... It's also funny to read that you do not sell anything to anyone. I should probably write that I won't buy anything from you either.) I agree with you about the evidence. No one owes anyone anything, so I, exercising my right, will reserve my opinion on the graality of your trading, based on the results you have shown, on the five's website. And tester grails and pretty reports/pictures haven't interested me for a long time.

Today is the day the Joker's fate as a true prophet is sealed.

---------------------------------------

58 And he said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then they took stones to throw at him; but he hid and went out of the temple,
and walked in their midst, and went on ahead. (John 8:58,59)

seedormatrasch:

Today is the day the Joker's fate as a true prophet is sealed.

---------------------------------------

58 And he said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then they took stones to throw at him; but he hid and went out of the temple,
and walked in their midst, and went on ahead. (John 8:58,59)
this "prophet" can't even turn water into wine. he only has bare words.

there is a rumor that Joker is already doing some monitoring. he is already dealing with Myfxbook.
he will soon put it all in our mouths and prove that he is not a phony.

If I had a plus sign, I'd give it twice, for myself and for the prophet ......!

There's nothing for you all to do. You should be working for potatoes!

Joker, I'll help you out.
Here are the instructions on how to add an account to Myfxbook - instructions.
There are only two buttons to push.
It's easier for you to press two buttons and prove everything to everyone than to get a reputation on the forum as a cheat.
If you are such a cool trader, it does not cost you anything.
Go ahead, push those two buttons...

b2v2, there is no registration on the fifth forum?