FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 812

BeerGod:
Maybe there is, but the targets are meaningful
I don't know, my penultimate owl only trades phibs, it's pretty good. ttf) Now I'm trying to connect futures volumes to it. I'm trying to trade with it in futures, even with tick volumes from meta, on a primitive level.

No need to make the owl (system) very complicated, errors will also increase eventually, perhaps geometrically even ...

how do they say? - all geniuses are simple)

There's always one problem - it doesn't matter how you enter the market, it's when you exit;)

For example, you came up with your owl, which in principle trades well, on a non-standard use of the wrecker. It works fine in principle.

And for me the basic algorithm I've been using for 3 years, just constantly improving it.

Just noticed one more thing the other day. Tomorrow I'll run some backtests, I'll see...)

Watch it on your monitors today ! Don't switch commercials, stay tuned!

We're waiting for the wizard to come in his helicopter and show a free movie and hand out dough to everyone)))

index - first to lower targets 81.10 - 81.70, all hail.

By the way, is it a duck or what, that there will be no drag race on Saturday?

Myth63:
By the way, is it a duck or what, that there will be no drag race on Saturday?

He's got more important things to do. Not a duck.

well then hello 1.24 =)

alex_r:

how do they say? - all geniuses are simple)

There is always one problem - it doesn't matter how you enter the market, it's when you exit;)

For example, you came up with your owl, which in principle trades well, on a non-standard use of the wrist. It works fine in principle.

And for me the basic algorithm I've been using for 3 years, just constantly improving it.

Just noticed one more thing the other day. Tomorrow I'll run some backtests, I'll see...)

That's right, I've been giving my owl a little screwing as well)