FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 809

emotraid:

So while I was away you all collapsed, I was puffing on the euro and you fell for a fart and all my work wasted))))

The New Zealander's a little short.

at 1.2365 maybe you start?)))

artikul:

Three days ago, only bears looked stupid, but now everyone is smart )))

do i even have to be smart here? look where the traffic is going and pipsi slowly... i try to forget everything i've been taught and read))))

Vizard:

1.2365 maybe you should start?)))

you're going too fast ))))) You don't have a Mubileach on you )))))

emotraid:

You're going too fast) ))) You don't have a MABYLICH on you )))))
it's just a question, not a targeting ))))

emotraid:

do i even need to work here? look where the traffic is going and pipsi slowly. i try to forget everything i've been taught and read))))

I've got parallel tests anyway )))) I closed my bai from 2300 today and decided to try my forces in correction, because of which Strange had a fight with my branch )))) And I am a little one interested in everything ))))

artikul:

I have parallel tests going on all the same )))) Today I closed bai from 2300 and decided to try my forces in correction, because of which Strange had a fight with the branch ) ))) And I am a little curious ))))

again? who did this to you? i'll tear you apart )))))))))

emotraid:

Again? Who hurt you? I'll tear you apart )))))))))

I'm in the corner.) Just waiting for you)))

Vizard:
it's just a question, not a targeting ))))

if i knew where the price was in five minutes i would be living in my villa ))))

artikul:

I'm hiding in a corner ))))) Just waiting for you)))

Oh yeah... who dare? I'll drink their brains out, make them angry bulls and then they won't even ask me to work as a janitor ))))

emotraid:
again? who hurt you? i'll tear you apart )))))))))

"Do you have to be smart around here? Look where the traffic is going and piss slowly... i try to forget everything i've been taught and read))))"

- and a Dalgaardian, looking at you, has to endure until the next trade...

that's how you got hurt. tear it up.

))