FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 817

long story! Waiting for 1.256 tomorrow, that's why I opened to buy. I was in the village since yesterday evening - somehow my nerves were shaking all day today)

sergey620x:
2470-80 waiting)))

I think below 2470 is weak today

dragonkill:

bought some more at 1.2505

and 1.2365 will not be ? )))

rok:

I think below 2470 is weak today
Time will tell)))

Vizard:
will not 1.2365 ? )))
Remember my forecasts for the euro and the pound till the end of the year? Yesterday I recalculated it and the targets are the same, only the reversal time was delayed. In short, the reversal may not happen. Tomorrow night I will see what the professor says. But for now everything goes according to plan)))

Serg51:
Remember my forecasts for the euro and the pound until the end of the year? Yesterday I recalculated it - the targets are the same, only the reversal time is delayed. In short, the reversal may not happen. Tomorrow night I will see what the professor says. But for now everything goes according to plan)))

OK... we'll see... and it looks like it wants to go down)))) + quid in the weeks right shoulder wants...

OlegTs:

another mobile)))

What are the signals?

He's no match for Mabilich, he got it right in minutes, but he's been shaking on the demo since yesterday )))) Why did they fall? I don't have a word in Russian in the terminal.

Hi there ))))

I bought at 25077, stop 24833 so I won't be hurt if we fall again)))

So where are the bulls from mile 1.28 now? )))))) Hey, everybody!

Gizmo:
So where are the bulls from mile 1.28 now? )))))) Hi all!
20 pips don't count them :)

Gizmo:
So where are the bulls from mile 1.28 now? )))))) Hey, everybody!

I got shaken off yesterday, now I'm looking for something)))) The rest of you, too.)