FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 70

emotraid:

i'm a secret designer, i don't need any advice here)))
the design is not a secret designer, i don't need advice, there's plenty of it here ) right, i'm not giving advice to anyone i just wanted to show something, but why the fuck should i show anyone anything, i just relaxed, no chance now, you have six years maybe you'll trade and understand, although i doubt it.

Vizard:

in fact we got where we started... neither the pendos nor the eu are doing anything right... but there are more feathers tomorrow... the normal ones will go down... no a sideways move...

but in case of a drawdown below 1.2 the bulls will be looking to buy at every turn... levels seem appropriate for the medium term... hmmm... we'll see...

intraday is easier... less global headache ))...

2012.08.01 20:34 From the level of 2300, the final bearish feast was initiated ))) By 2230 they got fat and pulled back (the zig-zag broke there) and the market went up expecting Draghi to say something reassuring))). Of course no one suspected that he would be such a jerk )))) As a result, we got a "broken" technical picture - all the significant levels were broken through very quickly, while there are no new daily trades yet. Now all the MM survivors will groggily gather their traders belongings and the market will try to return to the levels they understand. ))) But it has nowhere to go but to 2205)))

Martingeil:
Right, I'm not giving advice to anyone, I just wanted to show something, but why the fuck should I show something to anyone, I just relaxed, no chance now, flag in your hands for about six years maybe you'll trade and understand, although I doubt it.

Show me, I'm a Forex loser, I need to be rescued immediately\

Martingeil:
Well, I do not give advice to anyone, I just wanted to show something, although why the fuck should I show anyone something, I relaxed, now no chance, the flag in your hands six years maybe trade and you'll understand, although I doubt it.

Don't doubt it )))) and read the proposals carefully about Perlos ))) and remember what they were like more than 6 years ago ... if you've seen it ))))

what and why ... wiggle ))))

Martingeil:
Right, I'm not giving advice to anyone, I just wanted to show something, but why the fuck should I show something to anyone, I just relaxed, no chance now, flag in your hands for about six years maybe you'll trade and understand, although I doubt it.

kids don't know the nameMartingeil yet, don't take it to heart...

Yeah, that's a lot of action today :) Now I have to think, buy or sell? That's the question)))

emotraid:

congratulations! i need 270 pips off the handicap so i can withdraw from the bonus gift too... they're crafty... those 270 in four digits )))
Don't bother - the bonuses are all lying in mousetraps. They (devils) set our worst enemy - greed, I only then started a little to work, when I limited my appetite - 30 pips per day and basta, with a minimum of transactions.

lotos7:

children, don't know Martingei's name yet , don't take it to heart...

Should they? I'll write it down and learn it. )))) it's SAM... how the hell did I screw up ))))))

artikul:

2012.08.01 20:34 From the 2300 level the final bearish feast was initiated ))) By 2230 they gained some fat, broke off (the zig-zag broke there) and the market went up expecting Draghi to say something reassuring )))). Of course no one suspected that he would be such a jerk )))) As a result, we got a "broken" technical picture - all the significant levels were broken through very quickly, while there are no new daily trades yet. Now all the MM survivors will groggily gather their traders belongings and the market will try to return to the levels they understand. ))) And there is nowhere for it to go but to 2205)))

I'm probably drunk now....

artikul:

2012.08.01 20:34 From the 2300 level the final bearish feast was initiated ))) By 2230 they gained some fat, broke off (the zig-zag broke there) and the market went up expecting Draghi to say something reassuring )))). Of course no one suspected that he would be such a jerk )))) As a result, we got a "broken" technical picture - all the significant levels were broken through very quickly, while there are no new daily trades yet. Now all the MM survivors will groggily gather their traders belongings and the market will try to return to the levels they understand. ))) And there is nowhere for it to go but to 2205)))

and there was a spanish action...support for the eu...I agree about 1.22...