FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 599

forte928:
What's that sign called?

Tantrik... he was going to light a euro five-car cigarette )))) but whether he bought a nice lighter for the occasion or not... he didn't tell me....)))

forte928:
I wonder how a lion has greed?
It depends on his age, I mean early or late lion)). The old ones are fine.

Serg51:
It is possible to get into that 5 per cent.

I thought you were already there...

I am a snake according to the Druidian zodiac ))))

Vizard:

Tantrik... I'm going to light a cigarette with a five-car euro )))) but I'm sure he will buy a nice lighter for the occasion or not... he didn't say anything about it....))

sure he will and he will call us all small-minded and send you greetings ))))

Vizard:

I thought you were already there...
I am. I'm pulling up my family. By the end of the year hopefully they will be millionaires too))))

emotraid:
I am a snake according to the Druidian zodiac ))))

noticeable ))))...

emotraid:
I'm a snake according to the druidic zodiac ))))

we collect snakes ))

solar:

we collect snakes ))

yeah figs in the mayan zodiac i'm a rattlesnake... try picking one up )))))

Read about myself, there's something...

Cancer

Planetary influence: Moon.

Symbols and talismans: heart, crab, crab, clover, silver.
Favourable colours: blue, white, light blue, light green, silver.
Favoured days of the week: Monday, Thursday. Unfavourable days: Tuesday and Saturday.
Numbers: Anything divisible by 2.
Best trading currency: Australian dollar and New Zealand dollar.

Being dreamy and self absorbed doesn't stop a Cancerian from making a name for himself in the stock market. The only thing that gets in the way is the problem with controlling emotions, as they lack equanimity. The slightest market movement to the wrong side leads to closing positions, and then Cancer is like hiding, trying to keep their heads down.

Cancer's interest in historical data and charts leads to a penchant for analysis, which is useful in the forex market. By memorizing the losses and getting "burned," Cancer only adds to their arsenal of trading techniques, choosing the least risky ones. They like to open deposits in reliable and less risky currencies, but often do not even suspect that they can foresee the future, and therefore have a chance to be on top of success.

Positive qualities of a trader: high level of intuition, historical thinking, usefulness of conclusions due to failures.

Unfavorable qualities: panicking, laziness, indecisiveness, and pessimism.

..====================================================

about equanimity I have it, there are almost no unfavourable qualities, except for laziness sometimes there is.....