FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 407

Vizard:

not waiting for anything... I'm sitting on a pip ))) arrow up... arrow down... dripping profits )))...

Friday's low I think will be updated...

Pips will be popular before the election in the states ))))

Vizard:

not waiting for anything... I'm sitting on a pip ))) arrow up... arrow down... dripping profits )))...

Friday's low I think will be updated...

no matter boo at 2300, euro - NZ but i bought at 1.51405 closed at 1.52600 ... I feel sick )))) I've never made so much money on the real ))))

emotraid:

I bought at 1.51405 I closed at 1.52600 ... I don't care boo at 2300, euro - NZ but I bought at 1.51405 and closed at 1.52600 ... I feel sick )))) I've never made so much money on real money ))))

it's gonna be close to a million dollars )))))) buy some valerian )))

ooo.... No-holds-barred fights go on Fight Club))))

Sdimm:

it was a fluke. i'm more on the news-usd ))))) but there are bears there today.

Vizard:

One of the options...now the rebound from 38f...just the right shoulder...then down (overnight-morning)...from 1.2310-20 may go up a bit...as we go...

but Friday's low should go up ))) but not so fast... let's see...

I already can't break me, I opened several different pairs and may go to bai I feel safer that way ))))) if the eu keeps falling, I may wait until the reversal)))

Vizard:

One of the options...now the rebound from 38f...just the right shoulder...then down (overnight-morning)...from 1.2310-20 may go up a bit...as we go...

but Friday's low should go up ))) but not so fast... let's see...

or down to 2320 and we will see, if the breakthrough is good too

emotraid:

I can't break me, I've opened a few different pairs and I'm getting into baiys so I feel better )))) if the EUR keeps falling, I'll wait until the markets turn around ))))

If the EUR falls, I'll wait till the reversal )))) but you call the shots ... but you're the boss ...

mystique

alex_r:

mystique

What's so mystical about it?