FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 318

Vizard:

stop with the bull...fuck already... Let's live in friendship... talk business...

I'm all for... I'm just sick and tired of the blithely unapologetic gurism.

Re:.... for God's sake, if anyone's interested.

I suppose that this correction is the fourth wave of upward movement. It will be seen tomorrow, if not, it will be necessary to meet it at 61.8 or 76.4

If the break-down will be at 1.21320, the downflow is cancelled, but we might not speak about the surge before 1.24. On the whole tomorrow will be seen, but taking into consideration the weak news background, I do not think there will be a breakthrough in one direction or the other

On the cluster on the hourly chart, sales remain and there are no signs of reversal

On the M5, there are still buying, but will it go past 1.23?

Today all the purchases were either moose or in boo - so it is safer to sell for now. At least for me - I have 10-20 pips stops

yardex:
It's easier for you, and I've already said I'll be brutal )))

so another Darth Vader ))))

Sdimm:

2090 new signal vertical red - sell)))

Red means that the low-energy minute bar is to the right of the high-energy one )))) And the colours of the horizontals mean their position relative to the 60-minute SMA )))) So it is better not to look at colours at all )))

strangerr:

On the point, talk about the topic, not get into personalities. Think.
Think for yourself before you call people "assholes", or you have nothing to say and start throwing shit.

margaret:

That's for sure... I have more faces and characters at work than on a pirate ship, but I don't meet any such specimens as they do here.

nexter:

Re:.... for God's sake, if anyone's interested.

I assume that this correction is the fourth wave of upward movement. It will be seen tomorrow, if not, it will be necessary to meet at 61.8 or 76.4

If the break-down will be at 1.2320, the downside movement is canceled, but we would not speak about the surge before 1.24. On the whole tomorrow will be seen, but taking into consideration the weak news background, I do not think there will be a breakthrough to one or the other side

On the cluster on the hourly chart, sales remain and there are no signs of reversal

On the M5, there are still buying, but will it go past 1.23?

Today all the purchases were either moose or in boo - so it is safer to sell for now. At least for me - my stops are 10-20 pips

overhyped more likely to be overlapped already today....

Sdimm:

overhang more like overlap already today....

The pound worries me )))) Can't find his bottom ))))

nexter:

Re:.... for God's sake, if it's of any interest to anyone.

thank you... interesting...

nexter:
Think for yourself before you call people "assholes", or you have nothing to say and start throwing shit.

There's a lot to answer for. There is no bullshit, as you put it. As for the MAJORITY, the problem is that they do not have any effect on the market, they just do not have any effect on the market. I.e., your point is supported by a warrant, and without it, it's just idle chatter.

I'm hysterical... imagining Stranger throwing poop at the cornered-up Necster... I'm not going to the astral tonight, or I'll do the same thing )))))))))))))))))