FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 323

yardex:
I mean, it's a big spread, I got 45 cents, it's fine.

I mean the spread is 10 quid at 0.1 lot, that's a lot for me, on the EUR I have 2 quid since the spread is 2\.

yardex:
Sold gold, hoping for a correction, both in bays and selves at the same time, but selves more, I think the day will be very hot, and there, who knows, this is forex )))

where did you go?

tema077:

Look at this, a 0.1 lot of Classic account with a 10 quid spread, that's a lot for me, on the Jew I have 2 quid since the spread is 2\.

If you enter with 0.1 lot, then in a $10 price change you get a profit/loss of $100, of which $10 is the spread... well, it's a lot, but it's more important to guess the direction. I enter gradually, on a $10-$15 decline, with 0.01-0.03 lot.
My rule is not to short gold ))

emotraid:

Where did you land?
No, I'm an amateur, not a professional, I don't set any goals when I enter the market, everything is on the fly... I bought usd/chf.

yardex:

If you enter with 0.1 lot, a $10 price change results in a profit/loss of $100, of which $10 is the spread... well, that's a lot, but it's more important to guess the direction. I enter gradually, on a $10-$15 decline, with 0.01-0.03 lot.
My rule is not to short gold ))

Sometimes I even go in with lots higher than that))) so 20-50 is good enough for me, then I just transfer it to B.C. When adding a new position I average it to 0 from previous profitable one, then I just slowly pull over a loss from zero to .... whatever it takes)

Weekend kebabs of bovine meat are great!!! with tomatoes, basil.

tema077:

I sometimes go in with lots higher than that))) so 20-50 is good enough for me, then I just convert it to B.W., when adding a new position I average 0 from a previous profitable one, then I just slowly pull a loss from zero to .... To make it shorter)
Everyone has his own strategy, with small lots you can take a risk and try to average, with big lots... For me it's just my opinion, forex as a living organism does not lend itself to logic.

fqbj:

Weekend kebabs of bovine meat are great!!! with tomatoes, basil.

You'll be brutal.) I'm talking early in the morning.)

yardex:
You'll be brutal))

YES!!! You'll need a good battering, so it won't be so rough!

fqbj:

YES!!! It needs a good battering, so it's not so tough!
Where's the gold? It's inedible.)