FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 756

nexter:
Why there?

Because there have been big trades at these levels in the past and there are no obstacles to moving towards them, and then we will see.

I'm all about my rams...

The graph shows maximum activity in 1 second during a ten minute bar, i.e. ticks per second and filtered by threshold

Looking at volumes traded at these points by bid and ask, we can accurately predict further price movement. Also of interest are ticks with large volumes, i.e. market entry of large traders. The topic is vast, it is impossible to describe it in two words.

Of course it all can be encoded in the same ninja and transmitted to the MetaEditor, but again, I want to create a platform of my own.

Now throw tomatoes at me))))

If someone is interested in the topic of volumes, we can discuss it somewhere else, so as not to tease the nervous ones))))

alex_r:

I'm all about my rams...

The graph shows maximum activity in 1 second during a ten minute bar, i.e. ticks per second and filtered by threshold

Looking at volumes traded at these points by bid and ask, we can accurately predict further price movement. Also of interest are ticks with large volumes, i.e. market entry of large traders. The topic is vast, it is impossible to describe it in two words.

Of course it all can be encoded in the same ninja and transmitted to the MetaEditor, but again, I want to create a platform of my own.

Now throw tomatoes at me))))

If someone is interested in the topic of volumes, we can discuss it somewhere else, so as not to tease the nervous ones))))

I'll show you something similar tomorrow evening. And a question - why transfer to the meta from the same Ninzi, or is it just for the owl?

alex_r:

Where to get quotes for mt4? normal ones, not with lantern volumes and prices. You don't want to make a "humpback". The more intermediate links, the less reliable the system will be.

How can the brokerage companies lie about prices? Suppose one broker pulls prices down because it is profitable for him at the moment, the other one pulls them up for the same reasons. Up to what limits they can do it, I think the limit is 5-10 points (edible difference, taking into account different sources of information - servers of different banks) and it is necessary to return to the truth, otherwise the difference in quotes will serve as a strong counter-advertising and will push away income sources, ie us. Therefore this option would do DC more harm than good. Don't think that I am defending DCs, but I think that their games are much more subtle.

strangerr:

I'll show you something similar tomorrow evening. And a question - why transfer to the meta from the same ninzi or is it just for the owl?
For her.)

Nesradamus:

How can a brokerage company lie about prices? Suppose one drags quotes down because it is profitable for it at a given time, the other for the same reason up. Up to what limits they can do it, I think the limit is 5-10 points (edible difference, taking into account different sources of information - servers of different banks) and it is necessary to return to the truth, otherwise the difference in quotes will serve as a strong counter-advertising and will push away income sources, ie us. Therefore this option would do DC more harm than good. Don't think that I am defending DCs, but I think that their games are much more subtle.

They don't lie about prices, except for the very, very kitchens))), they lie about volumes.

strangerr:

They don't lie about prices, unless they are in the kitchens; they lie about volumes.
About volumes, I have a firm belief that they all reflect, with varying degrees of truth, the number of transactions - which has nothing to do with money. It is the only information available. Although I could be wrong - I have never dealt seriously with volumes. But can you seriously suggest that with a turnover of 4 trillion dollars every day, there might be a volume of a few tens of thousands. Even if they are deals - calculate what the price of each one must be...

in kitchens with mt4 tick volumes differ by orders of magnitude!!!

Nesradamus:
About volumes, I have a firm belief that they all reflect, with varying degrees of truth, the number of trades - which has nothing to do with money. It is the only information available. Although I could be wrong - I have never dealt seriously with volumes. But can you seriously suggest that with a turnover of 4 trillion dollars every day, there might be a volume of a few tens of thousands. Even if they are trades - calculate what the price of each one must be...

who told you about the 4 trillion quid?

solar:

who told you about the 4 trillion quid?
The Bank for International Settlements has periodically carried out a large-scale survey of the Forex market every three years since 1989. The final report contains information on market turnover, structure and dynamics. The last report was published in December 2010 and is available on the official website. http://www.bis.org/publ/rpfxf10t.htm