FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 375

strangerr:
I'm officially quitting this forum. I'm sick of being a dickhead.

Vizard:

Patterns have always worked and will continue to work... but there are problems with recognition... they change...
I haven't dealt with them yet, I've just run through them, maybe I'll do it one day...

tema077:

come on... forget it... I don't want to fight on the buttons and I won't with someone I don't know.... people are different... and for the teenage humor,thank you.... I miss that time... Maybe I see myself like this because I can't afford it in my life because of my age and the people around me...

not my husband's words...

Nesradamus:
There is a pattern called "dead cat bounce", where price bounces off resistance, but immediately lapses on it. It's the same as "kitten touching water" - stock market slang from a century ago.

I get it, thanks. I didn't get it right away. In Japan, not only in martial arts, but also in candle paternas, there are many names.

Good night, everyone.

ZS. Margot, I really hope the bottom photo isn't from a family album. Just kidding.

margaret:

My beauty I will not let anyone (it's about the branch), Margarita is so subtle, you'll completely discourage people from coming back...

Stranger, do not be silly this is a forum, well, we sometimes joke, you yourself are not without sin, we are in this branch in passing, now finish your scripts and sail away ;-)

Ha! Look at the eurow chart, the doll likes it, wants to shoot some more before the close

Sdimm:

You'd better back off earlier and don't feel bad for your comrade, but go about it honestly, you're the one who started the dust.
I told him the same thing from the start, politely, but when he had nothing to say back it was "asshole" all over again. So you rewind to the beginning yourself.

nexter:
I told him the same thing from the beginning, and politely, but when he had nothing to say back then it started with "asshole". So go back to the beginning on your own.

just finish it...restless ))))

end of show !

Thank you all !))) )))

Vizard:

yeah finish it...restless ))))

end of show !

Thank you all !))) )))

Thank you! )))