FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 748

Nesradamus:
And by my calculations: Monday-Tuesday min 2416 and up again, worst case scenario: two more days down to 2360 and that's it))))

I will make a small correction 2355 and possibly Wednesday, but I agree)))

emotraid:
All right, you got it... one here, one there... we'll figure it out )))) but where's the hep?
I don't understand why people need hep, which, if you think about it, practically doesn't exist. Gina, tell me why, you don't even leave the poses overnight, let alone at the weekend. explain it to me, I'm up to my ears in wood)))

strangerr:

I'll make a small correction to 2355 and maybe Wednesday, but I agree)))

Well I'm certainly not going to argue over 5p again, bowing to authority. Glad to be a bit of a match)))

Although, if it goes down until Wednesday, it might accelerate and get to 2340. And Thursday is definitely our number - I repeat this is the most bearish variant ...

Nesradamus:
I can't understand why people need a hep that, if you think about it, practically doesn't exist. Gina, tell me why, you don't even leave the poses at night, let alone on weekends? Explain it to me, I'm up to my ears in wood)))

but i want to)))

They're on the move ... not all the bears have been skinned yet ))))

Nesradamus:
Well I'm certainly not going to argue over 5p again, bowing to authority. Glad I'm a bit of a match)))

Nah, I'm not an authority or a guru, I'm as wrong as anyone.

emotraid:

but want to keep it ))))

they're on the move ... not all the bears have been skinned yet ))))

Gina, you can't even make money for a packet of cigarettes anymore, Tantrik Marlboro makes you smoke and it's expensive))))

emotraid:

but want to keep it ))))

they're on the move ... not all the bears have been skinned yet ))))

a woman's caprice or god forbid PMS ... ?

strangerr:

Gina, you can't even make money for a packet of cigarettes anymore, Tantrik Marlborough makes you smoke and it's expensive))))

you can! don't go too fast, otherwise 10 minutes later, the tobacco may come to the showdown )))) and why has Malbaro suddenly become expensive?

strangerr:

No, I'm not an authority or guru, I'm as wrong as anyone.
Only critics who do nothing themselves are not wrong)))

emotraid:

You can! Don't drive too fast, or the bulls will be here in 10 minutes )))) And why has Malbaro suddenly become so expensive?

No, I'm not speeding up, I'll close before the market closes)))).

$1.30 here)