FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 580

Sdimm:

I think if there is going to be a restart or something close to it, it will be a real bump... until the elections in the u.s., and then the quid will be released imho...

Ask Brother Ishim for his predictions))). He's not talking much lately, he's thinking about something))).

strangerr:
Wizard, now about your behaviour last night. Why didn't you sell? Would have snatched the babel at 2270, or did you balk at our saxaul's advice? ))))

Was selling all day ... saxaul cool )))) but made predictions and left ... who built walls or tanks or where else ... but I need to eat from it )))) so fuck the herd instincts and saxaul with his advice )))

Blue level is correct as far as I'm concerned...Monday-Tuesday there is a chance to go there...if in Pon there will be consolidation slightly above the opening you can short...Intraday should be good for +...

if you want to tell stories... I have them )))

Vizard:

if you want to tell stories... I have them )))

All the tales are here on Monday, go from top to bottom, bottom to top and you can't go wrong)))

strangerr:

All the tales are here on Monday, go from top to bottom, bottom to top and you can't go wrong)))

i agree...but better down first ))))...we'll see...

Vizard:

I agree...but better down first ))))...we'll see...

At the opening we'll see where. I'm looking at this, for the life of me:

Chiff futures.

Where it is pointing in the medium term is clearly visible, so draw conclusions about the euro's targets.

strangerr:
Wizard, now about your behaviour last night. Why didn't you sell? Would you have snatched the babels for 2270, or did you balk at our saxaul's advice ? ))))
You talking about me? Yeah, I wrote 2270, then I corrected it to 2290. Maybe we can even go there.

Ishim:
Are you talking about me? Yes, I wrote 2270 and then I corrected it - 2290, maybe we can even gap there.

I was talking about 2270, then I corrected it - 2290, maybe we'll even go there.)

More likely, a gap to 2355-60 and from there to the contract at 2280.

strangerr:

Disagree. Euro day: Thursday's candlestick is clearly seen buying, the price was thrown away from the contract level, Friday's candlestick can't be called selling, the balance of power is more like that.

There is no sign of sales in the weeks. Week before last week is a test of selling, suggesting that the supply has been removed, last week buying, but not so much, some stupid bears are still trying to push.

As for the USD index, there is no buying this week and no aggressive selling, it is balanced too, so there are two possible variants, I'm inclined to the rising and the falling one:

The euro is above the contract level 1.2282, till its breakthrough with good volume there is nothing to talk about selling. I think that till the end of the contract we will continue the sputtering, Margaret was right.

So, there is some aggression from the bulls, but there are only attempts from the bears' side. The only thing I can suggest is that there is an accumulation for a good rise; the longer the accumulation period, the higher the result. Looking at the EUR's daily chart I think that they may start the climbing down to 1.20+, they do not want to start the climbing now, though all the conditions are there. Such a situation for today, but it does not mean that it will be the same in a week. For the short-term we have two zones 2355-80 resistance and 2240-80 support, if the conditions are present at the bottom, buy, sell at the top)))

Have done so and smoke:

Again is brazen until the euras hit on the head. All this demagogy is explained simply - it will not fall without bulls and the bears at the top (28-30) need to suffer , as a conclusion 1,25... should test. (my pictures are in the text).