FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 569

strangerr:

You had fun here))))

I asked, "Do you guys write for the sake of 30 cents, or do you think so, and the answer was silence. I asked them if they really think they are doing it for 30 cents.)

I went there for fun, our shits are nothing compared to theirs, people are cultured))))

strangerr:

Where were you last summer?))

sergey620x:
is now reading millionaires' notes in contact)))

oh man zuckerberg ))))

fqbj:
It's getting to the point where I'm about to buy a plane. I think he was banned once and then he just disappeared. Like our Ecuadorian.
he's a beginner...

chepikds:
Yeah, it's a tough forum, mostly flooding...

Targets from 1 to 2, then some guy starts on 2-3 pages describing how he will now take 10 pips. Wizard, that's where you can go if you are bored)))). Just do not touch them, they rush at once and the moderators are beasts)))).

sergey620x:
Where were you last summer?))

Yes, I was, and I came here often, but I didn't meet him.

strangerr:

Targets from 1 to 2, then some guy starts on 2-3 pages describing how he will now take 10 pips. Wizard, that's where you can go if you're bored))))). Just do not touch them, they throw immediately and moderators beasts))))

I have to stop doing that....I'm guessing from the forum the returns are down 20-30%...but it's fun sometimes ))))

Vizard:

I have to stop doing that...I estimate the returns from the forum are down 20-30%...but it's fun sometimes ))))
Don't listen to anyone and that's it, trade on your own.

Vizard:
he's a beginner...

It's like he's got all the pairs and exotics of the deck and this one only has 7 monitors to watch the weeks )))

Will it still shoot today or not? Or will it stomp on the ground for a strong surge? ))) And a gap on Monday))))